USS Equinox problem

Voyager
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Right, I'm dropping out of this debate. This is going nowhere, and neither side are gaining any ground. We're just going to have to agree to disagree over this. You can focus on the quotes, and get your conclusions from there, and I'll focus on their actions and get my conclusions from there. Neither side is going to be able to convince the other, and this is just taking up too much time and effort to maintain my interest.
Well, it's been a fun ten or so pages, but I'm finished. Seafort can continue on on his own, I guess, but I'm gone.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

It was fun while it lasted. I'm just glad my position is shown to be stronger than it was before we started this.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Rochey wrote:Right, I'm dropping out of this debate. This is going nowhere, and neither side are gaining any ground. We're just going to have to agree to disagree over this. You can focus on the quotes, and get your conclusions from there, and I'll focus on their actions and get my conclusions from there. Neither side is going to be able to convince the other, and this is just taking up too much time and effort to maintain my interest.
Seconded - all thats happening how is we're all banging out exactly the same points, going round and round in circles and achieving bugger all.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Rochey wrote:Right, I'm dropping out of this debate. This is going nowhere, and neither side are gaining any ground. We're just going to have to agree to disagree over this. You can focus on the quotes, and get your conclusions from there, and I'll focus on their actions and get my conclusions from there. Neither side is going to be able to convince the other, and this is just taking up too much time and effort to maintain my interest.
Well, it's been a fun ten or so pages, but I'm finished. Seafort can continue on on his own, I guess, but I'm gone.
I agree to disagree.... and might I also say it's rather nice you offered to do so. This thing's been at an impasse because we can't agree on basic interpretations of events (like whose space it was and what justifies an attack, etc.) and shoving a disagreement for 20 more pages serves no purpose.