Odd habits

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Odd habits

Post by Mikey »

If I put my keys under one of my NY Giants caps, I'd be wearing them on my head all day.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well I wear mine almost all the time as well. But you really can't wear a baseball cap at work at least not a NY Giants one.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Royal_Foxx wrote:Also when I go into a restaurant I have to sit facing the door. Preferably with my back to a wall.
I do that as well.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I sit where the view is.

However at a booth I have to be one on the outside as opposed to next to the wall. That and since I am left handed, I can't sit next to someone who is right handed at a table.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

McAvoy wrote:I sit where the view is.

However at a booth I have to be one on the outside as opposed to next to the wall. That and since I am left handed, I can't sit next to someone who is right handed at a table.
I assume you mean close to your left side, otherwise you'd always be alone at the table. :lol:
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
Giuseppe
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Giuseppe »

I have a weird habit of using quotes from a dumb movie called Kung Pow I saw when I was a teenager. It was so outrageously stupid I fell in love with it. But it can get weird when I mumble things like "not again with the squeaky shoes" when someone/something annoys me, for example. It's OK when I'm with friends who know me (many of them know the movie, it was a bit of a collective obsession for some of us), but most people give me a weird look when I do this for the first time in their presence. "what the hell are you going on about?" is not an uncommon reaction.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Giuseppe wrote:I have a weird habit of using quotes from a dumb movie called Kung Pow I saw when I was a teenager. It was so outrageously stupid I fell in love with it...
"Kung Pow: Enter the Fist". Great movie. The lead actor CGI inserted himself into an old kung fu movie, IIRC. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Giuseppe
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Giuseppe »

Yeah, that's the one