Trekkie Trivia

Tiberius
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Trekkie Trivia

Post by Tiberius »

Basic style trivia thread. Person posts a question, and the first person to post the correct answer posts the next question.

First question, an easy one to start with:

What's the name of Gul Dukat's daughter?
Go and read my fan fic "The Hansen Diaries"! And leave comments!
DBS
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DBS »

Tora Ziyal.

What was the mysterious temporal artifact that Picard and Vash found on Risa called?
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Jean-Luc Picard, quoting judge Aaron Satie
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

The Tox Utat

Q: The name of Captain Picard's fish?
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Bryan Moore wrote:Q: The name of Captain Picard's fish?
Livingston

Leading into the next question:

Who was the fish named after? What was the person's connection with the show?
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Producer David Livingston

Q: What young actress had one of her earliest roles playing a Klingon crewman on the Rotarran in an episode of DS9?
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
DBS
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DBS »

Sandra Nelson? :x can't....find.....data..... :shock:
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Gabrielle Union.

Why was another actor often used in close up views of Scotty operating the transporter?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tiberius
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Tiberius »

GrahamKennedy wrote:Gabrielle Union.

Why was another actor often used in close up views of Scotty operating the transporter?
Because dear old Jimmy had a finger missing! Shame, as an engineer, they'd have been able to explain it away easily enough.

Who played the first female captain seen in Trek? (Production timeline, not internal timeline - that is, not counting enterprise as being "before" Classic trek)
Go and read my fan fic "The Hansen Diaries"! And leave comments!
The Wormhole
Ensign
Ensign

Post by The Wormhole »

Madge Sinclair, who played the nameless captain of the USS Saratoga in Star Trek IV.

Who is the actor who holds the record for most characters played in Trek? How many characters? Bonus if you can name them.
Putting the manatee back in humanity.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

The Wormhole wrote:Madge Sinclair, who played the nameless captain of the USS Saratoga in Star Trek IV.

Who is the actor who holds the record for most characters played in Trek? How many characters? Bonus if you can name them.
Well, what about Dr. Janice Lester, who was in command of the E-nil for a while.
email, ergo spam
Handel
Petty officer second class
Petty officer second class

Trekkie Trivia

Post by Handel »

while the question before it might not have been adequately answered, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jeffrey Combs:

Tiron, Brunt, Weyoun, Kevin Mulkahey, Mirror Brunt, Shran and Krem.

(and yes, if you're, wondering, they're in the same order as the photos on Comb's DITL page for a reason...)

So I'm not sure whether this is right, but I'm gonna go ahead and ask a question anyways:

at the beginning of "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy", what aria does the doctor sing? Which composer? which opera? and a bonus question, what is the aria really about (hint: I believe the doc actually gets this last one wrong)
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Bzzzzt! Guess again...
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
DBS
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by DBS »

James Doohan. 56 roles (that I counted on the Lists) No, I can't possibly name them all, but his voice talents mean that we certainly didn't see him in all his roles.

What is Porthos?

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Archers dog?

What title did General Trelane call himself by?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Squire

How old is Data by the time of NEM? (Careful. Trick question.)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk