Who is the best TV or movie Bad guy or girl?

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Globulous from GI Joe: The Movie was pretty damn evil as a little kid. I owned the DVD briefly a few years ago, but foolishly traded it before I even watched it. [/jackass]

And while we're on the topic of Rocky characters (Burgess Meredith voiced Globulus), Ivan Drago is a badass, though one dimensional baddy. I guess that doesn't count as super-villian, but c'mon, Rocky vs. The Big Russian was the introduction to the Cold War for many Americans my age =)
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

David Xanatos from Gargoyles. He swore and... technically, he won. Conniving little guy, plans within plans... And not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Thrawn, too. Made me cheer for the Empire on occasion.
Space Ghost
Master chief petty officer
Master chief petty officer

Post by Space Ghost »

Vader... hands down.
"Are you considering the strategy I'm considering?"
"The cliché is 'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' And yes, I am."
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:David Xanatos from Gargoyles. He swore and... technically, he won. Conniving little guy, plans within plans... And not afraid to get his hands dirty.
And was voiced by a certain someone we all know/love, except in "These are the Voyages..."
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Bryan Moore wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:David Xanatos from Gargoyles. He swore and... technically, he won. Conniving little guy, plans within plans... And not afraid to get his hands dirty.
And was voiced by a certain someone we all know/love, except in "These are the Voyages..."
*Nods* Jonathan Frakes' vocal work was perfection with Xanatos. Heck, most of the TNG cast was on that show at one time or another.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

one of the reasons I liked Gargoyals.

And what do you mean made you cheer for the Empire on occasion? I always cheered for them! They should have been the good guys!