Lost

Everything else
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Lost

Post by Teaos »

I think the guy in the caskit is Desmond.

I think the reason there is only 6 is because thats all they could take. There is no reason Jin would stay unless he had to to get Sun off.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Based on the way the last episode ended, I'd say the freighter is not going to be the means of rescue...
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Out of the Oceanic 6:

Two are on the boat.

One is on the Helecopter.

One is at the orchid.

Two are in the jungle.

My bet is that Penny comes and saves them and Desmond gets off to but that he's kept secret.

Or that Desmond dies while helping them escape but the 6 get off anyway.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

I'm watching now; I won't give anything away except: Sayid is a BADASS.

God, it's great.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

Sayid was always badass, I know you've seen it but we don't get it in Ireland till Monday, but my money is on Michael in the casket. The island is done with him now I think.
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I refuse to give anything away. Period. It's amazing.

Now, I'm mad that I have to wait a year to see more. I wish I had a- never mind...

:wink:
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I gotta say I'm disapointed in it.

After all the hype I was expecting more. There was no WTF moments like I was hoping.

And as for the "deaths" pfft.

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Damnit! I'm going to be away for the last episode, and won't be back for three weeks. :(

Okay, spoiler me. What happens?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The spoiler is in a dark colour so highlight to read it.

Ummm... Loche takes over as head of the others after Ben ends up killing Keamy and "moving the island"

He goes into the stations basement into some ancient room and somehow moves the island in a ginat flash of white light and in the process gets shifted to Tunesis.

While this is going on Jack, Sayid, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley and on the helechopter on the way to the boat after Jack went and got them all together. Its been shot up so Sawyer jumps out over the sea to save weight.

The man in the Caskit is Loche.

The boat ends up blowing up and it is unclear if eeryone on it died or no but we can assume Jin and Michael died but maybe not.

The helechpoter managed to land on the boat long enough to pick up Sun and the Baby before leaving just.

It crashed in the water once they saw the island flash away.

Penny comes and saves them all, Jack decides they have to lie.

In the future Jack wants to get back to the Island.

Sayid saves Hurley from the mental hospital

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Cool. Thanks. Definitely an interesting ending.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

He's leaving a lot of great stuff out. It's incredible. Check it out when you can (I guess you guys can't watch them for free on ABC.com, right? :x )