Anyone know where to watch it NOT on sky one in UK?

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Anyone know where to watch it NOT on sky one in UK?

Post by Reliant121 »

I'm on Virgin media and the bastards at Sky cut the Sky package to Virgin. Most annoying...I cant find SG1!!!
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

The show has been off the air for what... two years now? The DVD's are pretty affordable now that they've been out for awhile. Granted it's pricy to buy 10 years worth of anything, but going for like 19, 24 bucks a season isn't bad as far as season TV shows go.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

They showed it *repeated obviously* on Sky one over here. I remember it, and flicking past it because it didnt interest me much. but it does now. and now i cant watch it annoyingly.
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Post by Duskofdead »

Reliant121 wrote:They showed it *repeated obviously* on Sky one over here. I remember it, and flicking past it because it didnt interest me much. but it does now. and now i cant watch it annoyingly.
It's a really good show, like you I pretty much blew it off until one day it grabbed me and I got hooked, and then I wanted to see all of it. Unfortunately I'm not in the UK nor know of any place showing it still except maybe some re runs on Sci Fi.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

No, Sci-Fi doesn't show it as far as I know.

Aside from Sky, I really don't know of any place to see them. It's the only network I've seen it shown on that would be shown in Britain.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

buggering hell!