Anybody heard about this?!

Everything else
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Mikey wrote:Just heard from my brother-in-law (so take it as you will) that the live-action show is due to be part of the story of eps VII, VIII, an IX.
What's your brother's source - the TV series is set between episodes III and IV, while VII, VIII and IX were the originally penciled in sequels to the original trilogy. I smell Supershadow in this.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I don't know his source offhand, but if you have one I would certainly go with it. What's yours?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I can't argue with that, but wouldn't that indicate something between II and III, rather than between III and IV?
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

He's talking about two different projects - the animated Clone Wars series, which would indeed be between II and III, and the live-action series, set between III and IV.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Got it. I apologize - my coffee maker is on the fritz, and I'm a little dull without it.

Of course I'm excited, but I would really have liked to see Lucas' first-hand treatment of something like the Old Republic, the original Sith (meaning the species, not just the general term,) or some such.
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Mikey wrote:Got it. I apologize - my coffee maker is on the fritz, and I'm a little dull without it.

Of course I'm excited, but I would really have liked to see Lucas' first-hand treatment of something like the Old Republic, the original Sith (meaning the species, not just the general term,) or some such.
So would I. A lot... grander, IMHO, those eras.