Size of the Dominion

Deep Space Nine
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

you would, if you were on msn more often! :P
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

My computer's acting up, so its quite problematic for me.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

:spider:
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

What the hell? :?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

just adding to my post count! It looks like 'The Thing' lol
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Damn all these random letters...

I'd like to buy a vowel for 500.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Azrael
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Azrael »

My Opinion on this, since i only read a few pages in, is that there's no way in hell the dominion would stand a chance against the borg.

as for the question asked like 10 times what happened to the borg at the end of voyager, i think that it just crippled their ability to warp anywhere in the galaxy that they wanted for a while.

As for the federation vs the Dominion..

After dealing with the Dominion, the Borg, and then the Scimitar AND the Klingons having something like the Negh'var super cruisers; I think it might be logical to assume that the federation might step up their military power, paticuarlly if the Romulans still have the scimatics for the Scimitar Class.

the threat of annihilation can be a daunting one and can force extreme mesures think of enterprise, what was archer willing to do to save earth?

though, if the federation is able to reverse engineer those phase torpedos from voyager...

I've even specced out my own class of ship based on this theory, the "Leviathan class" battlecruiser.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

that can be twinned with my similar 'behemoth' class :D
Azrael
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Azrael »

Interesting, Behemoth was one of the potential names for my ship, but Leviathan won out.. we ought to pair them together in some sort of fan thing, as the response to the threat of the growing power of the other races.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'm somewhat partial to the name of the ship in Disney's latest installment in the "Stitch" series of films, Leroy and Stitch. The ship is a big, red, battleship, and is called the BRB - "Big Red Battleship."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

The Dominion is only 3 beings and a poo-load of mirrors...
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Don't forget the smoke!

Now that you said that, Jim, I have this persistent vision of the female founder's voice, coming out from behind a curtain with some grotesque image on it, saying, "I am the great and powerful Dominion!"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer