Enterprise crew

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Enterprise crew

Post by Meste17 »

So I have finally managed to compile a listing of the new Enterprise crew. Tell me what you think. Opinions are welcome as well.

Captain Jonathon (Jon) Ezra Thomas Smith, Human male, Commanding officer
Commander T’Sav, Vulcan/Romulan hybrid female, Executive officer
Lt. Cmdr. Allen David Rottendime, Human male, Second Officer/Chief Operations officer
Lt. Cmdr. Michael “Micky” Ryan O’Halloran, Human male, Chief Engineering officer
Lt. Cmdr. Vixon, Denobulan female, Chief Medical officer
Lt. Cmdr. Xon Baheer, Vulcan/Betazoid hybrid male, Chief Helmsman
Lieutenant/Lt. Cmdr. Carla Martinez, Human female, Chief of Security (2459 - 2463, having transferred to Starfleet command)
Lieutenant Eugene “Gene” Brumsley, Human male, Chief Logistics officer
Lieutenant Thomas Kyle Reagan Jr., Human male, Chief of Security (2463 - 2479, he was on the Enterprise from her launch in 2459, but he had been promoted to serve as Security Chief after Martinez had been promoted)
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Re: Enterprise crew

Post by Bryan Moore »

Does this belong in TNG? And sure, I think whatever you want in your own world is alright by me!

I do like the idea of a Vulcan Betazoid mix - you have an touch-empathic race bred with a telapathic one. That should make for some interesting stuff.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Fic goes in the fic forum.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Bryan Moore wrote:Does this belong in TNG? And sure, I think whatever you want in your own world is alright by me!

I do like the idea of a Vulcan Betazoid mix - you have an touch-empathic race bred with a telapathic one. That should make for some interesting stuff.
I do apologize. I am still getting used to this even though I've been here for a while.

You really like it? What did you think of the other crewmembers? :D
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

I had thought about throwing in a Klingon in there too, but I decided against it, as I felt it would be ripping too much off of TNG and Voyager.