What the hell is going on???

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

That was good. Just who was the unnamed Tholian I wonder?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

oh i am sure you can work that out. I tried to emulate him as best as possible.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Reliant121 wrote:oh i am sure you can work that out. I tried to emulate him as best as possible.
I think he was my old friend...whose name I can't remember...well if he is who I think he is he was probably told by Sally what was going on. And then he spotted you and figured you could help.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

:lol:
Minnsky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Minnsky »

Notes. (i jsut got to this) the ship assisting us is the USS Freeman. Her first officer is James Grotov they are stationed out of T-4.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Then how come Teaos said in the mission brief that the Intrepid assisting us was the Sydney
Minnsky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Minnsky »

Im reading from the first page.
"As you can see from the mission brief we are on a search and recover mission. Seven civilian and cargo ships have gone missing in this area of space 'he points to the local map up on the far wall' over the last five months. As this whole area is part of the Tholian defence grid it has frequent patrols and high sensors saturation. No Starfleet vessel has gone missing but they have not encountered anything to explain the disappearances either." The captain got out of his chair to walk around to the map on the far wall.

Pointing to the red line marking the boarder between Tholian and Federation space, he spoke, "As you can see we are stationed at the primary base of operations for Madox defence line, we are currently on Starbase T-12 the primary staging post for Madox defence group. The line consists of sixteen other smaller starbases along the line set up with sensors and limited docking and repair services. The starship contingent currently stands at forty three ships ranging from militarized vessels like our to standard Starfleet explorers." A number or dots appeared on the map as he pressed several buttons to show the current location of the starships and bases.

"I expect all of you to be up to speed on all this by the time we launch in seventy two hours. The Intrepid class USS-Freemen is working the same mission with us but they are stationed out of T-4 and will be working a different area from us. We will be in communication with them and the Madox defence group should we need it." Standing behind his chair he looked around at his new crew.

"This will be our first mission together, I know none of us have ever worked together before but I hope that we can turn the Daystrom into not just a ship but our home." Turning around he picked up his own PADD and walked to the door.

"Dismissed," he said as the doors closed behind him.
from were are you quoting?
Minnsky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Minnsky »

found were you read. strange......
Rochy?
Teaos?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Why are you asking me? :?

I think there was a different ship refered to as the Sydney. The name is familiar from somwhere, though the Starfleet ship with us is the Freeman.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Minnsky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Minnsky »

Well with teaos not around i figured you were in charge.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Uh.....I am?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I kinda thought that when i came but it seemed as though no-one was in charge. Anarchy at its finest.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, listen, I don't trust myself when it comes to organising things. For the love of all that's holy, don't put me in charge of this thing! :lol:
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Good, since you dont' believe in God then that means we can put you in charge!

I vote for ROCHEY!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Hey i don't care. As long as he isn't a Tyrant..Oh, that counts Rochey out.