What the hell is going on???

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

What the hell is going on???

Post by Reliant121 »

What is going on. I have been reading the posts and i am confused. at one point it seems the team on the planet is in holding pens. But then when Rochey had his intellectual battle with Blackstar, Of which i have termed Battle Of The Baby, and Ensign is ordered to follow Blackstar. Surely he would be in the Pen?

Please tell me what going on as i am confused.
Jordanis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jordanis »

You need the Cliff's Notes. Check your local bookstore.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

what???? bookstore? how will that help
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, I can see how it would be confusing to a new-commer. :)

Basicaly, our ship detected a Tholian slave-trading base on a planet, and sent a bunch of us on an away-team mission to investigate the base. Our objective was to try and find out if anybody knew about who was attacking merchant ships in the area.
Myself, and one or two others, posed as slave traders, while the rest of the group posed as slaves.

When we got there, Blackstar revealed shi had contacts on the planet which she had never bothered to tell us about. Shi then proceeded to tell her contact all about our mission, including the secret stuff. Naturaly, the Commander and the rest of the team got quite annoyed with her for that.
Initialy, Myself, Munro, Minnsky, and the redshirts went into the slaver camp to find out what we could, while Mikey went with Blackstar to talk to her contact. When I heard that Blackstar was blabbing about our mission, I took two redshirts with me and went to confront Blackstar, leaving Munro in charge of the rest with orders to continue the investigation in the slaver camp.
Blackstar was told to stop talking or shi'd be thrown out the airlock.
Shi then went for a stroll and got attacked by a Klingon. In the fight, a passerby was shot and killed. Blackstar took her baby, and wanted to take it back to the Daystrom with her due to the fact that shi feels somewhat responsible. The Commander wasn't too happy with this, and told Blackstar to get rid of the kid.

And that's where we are now. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

so my original post was okay then. I am annoyed with myself now. I had the perfect chance to **** off my commander because i had obtained medical presedence. Dammit i'll have to re-write it now.
Last edited by Reliant121 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

wait...how did she get on the planet? I thought she was a medic, and I thought we only brought security.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

One i dont think that it would be outrageous for a Medic or something to be assigned to a Combat team. And Two...why are you questioning me!! I just helped you and i managed to rub the Crystal Commanders face in it!

I don't want to seem as though i have just walked in here, and tried to lord over it all. And if i have then i am sorry and somebody tell me.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Well it's just that during the briefing Rochy complained about not having a medic along on the mission.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

ah...
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

the only way around it is to say that another Shuttle dropped Talora off later on.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Or that another Starfleet vessel in the area(I know there was another one somewhere. An Intrepid-class ship I think) sent you and a team out on a recon mission, but there were complications and you've been trying to meet up with a Starfleet crew ever since. And since you claim to have special training for Chakats and Tholians you'd notice the only Chakat in Starfleet and...you get the idea I think.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Perhaps...the Sydney sent a team out as well, as you say. But she and her team is attacked. She may be the only survivor. At the end of the away mission or something, she is taken aboard the Daystrome. When the Daystrome or her shuttles attempt to return me to the Sydney, perhaps they cant find her...A missing Intrepid, deep in Tholian Space...Dramatic eh?
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

That would up the ante, but you still need to rewrite your post in the Alpha mission before I can post without everyone asking where you come from.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Stand by.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

That seems alright now. It would probably have taken place just after myself and Blackstar finished yelling at each other. Which is handy, as Blackstar's side of our argument can slot neatly in.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"