Battle Royal 3.0

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Battle Royal 3.0

Post by Teaos »

The remaining crew on the aft section of Captain Spockys Prometheus manage to get their propulsion back online as fire tears through the hulk of the vessel. Conduits explode through out the section as the computer struggles to maintain order (-1 to future rolls). It lumbers after the Klingons trying to close the distance but the Klingons manage to stay ahead of them.

The Fleeing middle section does an about turn and joins the aft section in chasing down the Klingons, the Klingons however manage to stay just a step ahead of them.

The Klingons, caught up in the lust for battle, fail in their attempt to face the oncoming attackers.

What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The Klingons frustrated at their poor position lash out with their facing disruptors, green beams lance through space at the Prometheus, tear gaping holes in its hull, fire and debre spewing into space. The warp core facing critical failure (See ship stats).

The Promethius, making the most of its positions and close range open up with all its surviving weapons in a wide spread. The Aft shields of the Vor'Cha quickly crumble and impacts start tearing at the hull of the Klingon ship, scoring hits across its hull, a disruptor on its wing disappears in a ball of fire which takes hold in the wing.

Captain Staplic Norexian
DEAD

Captain Sonics Norexian
DEAD

Captain Griffins Akira
DEAD

Tindarians Vor'Cha
Forward Shields: DOWN
Vectral Shields: DOWN
Head: 422,000
Starboard Wing: 326,000 (Disruptor Dead)
Port Wing: 298,000 (Disruptor Dead, Fire)
Central Engineering: 419,000 (Disruptor overloaded, needs repair team)
Aft Shields: DOWN

Spocky Promethius
Front Section:
DEAD

Middle Section:
Hull: 46,000 (Warp core critical, roll a 5+ on next turn to stabilize and a 4+ to eject. Torpedoes down, -1 to future rolls)
Shield: GONE

Back Section:
Hull:49,000 (Torpedo tube down, critical fire, -1 to rolls)
Shield: DOWN

Conn Orders

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The head engineer on the critically damaged section tries desperately to eject the failing warp core, but the damage to the ship is to sever. She runs to the manual override but the hatch doors were fused in the weapons exchange, fusing them shut. The core lodges half way through eject, containment falling. The head engineer had not even a chance to order abandon ship when the core detonated.

The remaining section, desperate to avenge their fallen comrades and unwilling to let their murderers go free, divert all power to enginees and rush head long into the Klingon vessel.

The Klingons suspecting such a ploy retreat full speed away from the vessel, but the faster Federation vessel manages to close the gap. The Impact is lessened by the nearly matching velocities of the vessles and due to the heavy structual damage of the Federation ship.
Its burnt, damaged, and in places, missing hull crumples against the aft section of the Klingon ship. The Klingon ship groans under the impact, its SIF struggling to contain the massive forces its being subjected to.

As the fires and explosions die down, the Klingon vessel emerges intact, if heavily damaged, It central engineering a burnt out husk, its core going critical and in propulsion all but destroyed.

VICTORY TO THE KLINGONS and Captain Tinadrin!!