Space Battle Mach X

Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Space Battle Mach X

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Spocky wrote:I knew from when you decloaked and destroyed Alpha that I had lost. I've been trying to ram you for three turns though!
I didn't want to get too close and allow that to happen, but I wanted to keep shielding facing you as often as possible, without presenting myself as a ramming target.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:
Spocky wrote:I knew from when you decloaked and destroyed Alpha that I had lost. I've been trying to ram you for three turns though!
I didn't want to get too close and allow that to happen, but I wanted to keep shielding facing you as often as possible, without presenting myself as a ramming target.
And you did it very well. Well don,e you were a very challenging target. I did my best to be a challenging victim. :angel1:
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

You were a worthy adversary, for a brief moment even I believed we may not succeed in your destruction. We shall drink several barrels of Bloodwine over your bloody corpses!

DaHjaj QaQ jaj tlhIngan!
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."