AvP-R

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

AvP-R wasn't bad by any means, but it wasn't that good either. Theo ne thing I liked about the AvP books were that there would be 5-10 Predators facing off against the Aliens. This one Predator thing just limits your options.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Just saw it I really liked it. Thought it was far superior to the first one. Everything about the first one nagged at me but very few things in the second one did.

I was surprised that they really didn't hold back the Aliens on who they killed. Which is realistic but still surprising.

One thing that did bug me is the town kept seeming to get larger. It went from a small one horse town to having a full city hospital with several newborns, an airport, massive power station... just really odd.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I saw it yesterday, myself. Much better than the first one, but there were still a few plot holes in it. Also, the camera angles during the fight scene seemed pretty badly done, in my opinion.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"