Best so far, and Best to come

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Best so far, and Best to come

Post by Reliant121 »

I've only just got into Fable II which I have been amused with so far. Unfortunately, my xbox decides that it will only read it after being put in and out again something like 5 times because apparently fable is a DVD disk.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

can you install the game to the hard drive? - that way the disk doesn't need to be read constantly and the system just needs to recognise the fact that its an official disk or is that the problem you're having?
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

The latter is the problem. For some reason, it struggles to read the disk. The Disk is perfectly clean, and virtually brand new. no marking or scoring at all.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

Reliant - have you tried the disk in another machine? maybe there's a software update you should've gotten or something if u haven't got the xbox connected online.

Mark wrote:So far, I've fallen in love with Dragon Age and the Mass Effect series.

I'm waiting impatiently for Fable III next month. Then Dragon Age II early next year, and Mass Effect III mid to late next year.
Here's an article on Dragon Age 2 if you want to read more
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Aye, I tried it on my old console. Same problem. it loads more often on our new one though. Although, my old one is one of the very first to enter the country.