Plants vs Zombies

Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Plants vs Zombies

Post by Lighthawk »

A bizarre yet very amusing game from Popcap games I got into the other day. I haven't been this addicted to a game since peggle.

The concept of the game is simple yet absurd. The zombie apocalypse has arrived, and you have forted up in your home. You're only defense against the horde of brain eaters: Your lawn. Yup, you hold off the undead masses by planting row after row of mutant combat plants that shoot, smash, eat, explode and otherwise destroy the zombie menace. Despite their simple mindedness though, the zombies keep coming up with odd yet workable defenses and tactics to challenge your garden of doom; screen door shields, pole vaults, football gear, a zamboni machine...yeah, it's THAT kind of game.

Its also fun as all hell. I happen to like defense games in general, and I'm always up for anything with zombies, so this game is right up my ally. I blew four hours on the game in one go without even noticing it.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Plants vs Zombies

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Sounds fun. :D
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Do you have a link to it?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ah, you have to pay for it? Count me out in that case. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Sionnach Glic wrote:Ah, you have to pay for it? Count me out in that case. :P
Yeah, though the game is more than worth the 6.99 Bigfish charges for it. If nothing else, I'd recomend playing the free demo, it would not be a wasted hour. That's how I spend a lot of free time actually, going through the site playing the demos.