Whats a Chakat?

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Whats a Chakat?

Post by Griffin »

Whats this Chakat thing I keep reading about when i go through old threads?
Bite my shiny metal ass
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Whats a Chakat?

Post by Reliant121 »

Well now....you've asked a difficult question.

Well, Chakat is a fictional species of felinoid centaur creatures from what I understand. they sort of delve deep into the realms of the "furry" subculture, perhaps a little too deep for my personal preference.

When we refer to "chakat" on the site, we refer to a member that claimed to be a member of the species (probably a hardcore roleplayer, See: Obsessed cat fanboy), who used to put up the most pathetic excuse for an argument, and then become get arsey when we, quite rightfully, utterly obliterated his argument. He insisted on using supposedly gender neutral pro-nouns, such as Hir and shim (never mind that these pro-nouns contained more of the masculine than the feminine).

In the end it got so ridiculous he was banned under the assholery rules of the site. He made the numerous threats that we hadn't seen the last of him, of which we hadn't as he successfully infiltrated the site later. Kudos to the mod team for rooting him out quickly, even taking into consideration a large degree of leniency for the new alias. Just after he was banned, he made a post on a blogging site vowing to return and trying to develop a fanbase of hatred for the site, even specifically targetting me when I was easily the most lenient toward him (perhaps besides Striker), and even supported him at times.

He was an utter f**ktard. I'm sorry if this violates board rules, but this Chakat is the one thing that I am willing to breach them for.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

If you're reffering to the fictional species invented by and for a group of Furries, this is a Chakat:

For your own sake, never try looking them up with safe-search off.

If you're reffering to the former member of the board ChakatBlackstar (later known as Blackstar The Chakat), then he's a former member of the site who wished to be adressed as a real Chakat (fictional pronouns and all). I'll quote what I told Tyyr about him a year or so ago to save time:
Blackstar? He's our resident village idiot. Though he's currently been exiled against his will. His idiocy and inept debating skills are legendary amongst those of us who were here to witness it firsthand. His most famous thread is where he seriously argued that whales are an alien race from a different planet, who send communications back to their homeworld via subspace whalesong, or something.

He was eventualy banned after blatantly lying to one of the Kennedys, and pissed Graham off to the point where he just flatly called for the mods to vote on banning him (and Graham's normaly an extremely lenient guy). Needless to say, the vote was unanimous. After his banning, he then went onto Livejournal where he proceded to rant about us, called for an invasion of the forums (which never happened, shockingly) and attacked several members of the forum, including the one person who'd been backing him up through the whole affair.

Despite it being made quite clear that we don't like him, he still has some sort of obsession with getting back onto the forum. To date, he's made three attempts at signing back in, not including the various bitchy emails he sent Graham to try and get his account reactivated.

And that, class, is the history of the DITL anti-Christ.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I think you were a bit more lenient to him, Reliant. I was starting to hate his guts when he threatened me over the DCAU and would not listen to reason.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

For me, it was the whale thread. I just couldn't even attempt to take him seriously after that.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
thelordharry
Captain
Captain

Post by thelordharry »

Condan1993 wrote:Whats this Chakat thing I keep reading about when i go through old threads?
Think 'ladypart'.
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to
know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is
to have succeeded.”
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

stitch626 wrote:For me, it was the whale thread. I just couldn't even attempt to take him seriously after that.
For me it was the magic tinfoil headbands. That was just hilarious.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Can't wait to see Deepcrush's answer to this question.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Nutso wrote:Can't wait to see Deepcrush's answer to this question.
Seconded. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Indeed. :happydevil:
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Sionnach Glic wrote:
stitch626 wrote:For me, it was the whale thread. I just couldn't even attempt to take him seriously after that.
For me it was the magic tinfoil headbands. That was just hilarious.

Where did-no, never mind. Just... never mind.

What are you talking about?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

You didn't see the tin-foil hat discussion... well... stupidity, there was no discussion...

does someone have that link?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I tried to be tolerant and accepting as a moderator, but he made it impossible. Bear in mind that nobody here had an issue with him pretending to be a member of a moronic, hermaphroditic fictional species; rather, the problems we all had were engendered by the fact that he was an unremitting asshole.

And in a close second in hi-larious nonsense to the non-magical, magical tin-foil hats was the argument that he didn't know what being a "jerk" meant.

PS - I proudly claim the skin for being the first to spot the second, "disguised" infiltration attempt. Chicks dig a chakat-skin rug by the fireplace.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

I have to go revise part of 'Where No Jedi has Gone Before' and include the Borg exterminating the Chakat. Not assimilating-exterminating.