Find the Skinjob Discussion

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Skinjob Discussion

Post by stitch626 »

Mark wrote:Um, wasn't Lazar like watching me when his head got bashed in from behind?

Just sayin' :mrgreen:

Sionnach Glic wrote:Clearly a cunning ploy to distract us all from the real killer!
:lol:

That would be an interesting twist.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just b/c he was guarding Mark doesn't mean it wasn't Mark, I still think it was Mark.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Why Mark?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sionnach Glic wrote:Why Mark?
just a hunch...I had a feeling it was you or Mark last time so that's why I said that we should wait until after the night so we'd have a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right. It was just my luck that the cylon took out the one person I was fairly confident was human. Now I just have a really strong gut feeling that it's mark and not you, so I hope I'm right.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I don't care what you guys think, start talking in the main thread. :poke: :mrgreen:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok, its agreed now someone wins and someone loses... and someone dies. And some two live. And... I think thats everything.

Oh and then I come back from the dead to eat the survivors. :mrgreen:
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

SOMEONE VOTE for crying out loud!
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Oh, I thought they voted. Come on guys, two of you agree, now kill each other (and if this was anyplace else, I'd be worried about saying that).
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

stitch626 wrote:Oh, I thought they voted. Come on guys, two of you agree, now kill each other (and if this was anyplace else, I'd be worried about saying that).
well they seem to agree but i don't think it's been an official "vote"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Woh! Now I'm lost...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Oh, Christ, now it's a tie. :lol:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Worst type of tie.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, I now know who the Founder is. The problem is getting Mark to realise it. :lol:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, there's my argument. Now let's see if Mark believes it.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

If this keeps up... I may just nuke you all. :)