Alpha SIM IC Thread

Moderator: BigJKU316

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: SIM Galaxy IC Thread

Post by stitch626 »

I have no objection to this. I can see we are getting no where. Perhaps this can be resolved at a later date. I for my part apologize for falling into a squabble match.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Actions outside her government... Filth... She had an entire fleet with her, and the backing of her Empire to support the Duras. Or should we believe that a half dozen of your ships were powerful enough to effect the entire KLINGON EMPIRE! Romulan lies upon lies!

As to the Deep Space Nine matter. Remember they fired first and broke the treaty between us. They redeemed themselves by exposing the Founder who had replaced our Honored Leader Martok.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

This conference is ended....your ships await.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

The Klingon Empire needs no further talks on this matter. It is closed, let all do as they will!

=The Klingon Rep stands and walks out.=
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

The Gorn Hegemony would welcome the idea of continuing this conference, or a conference of a similar nature at a different location should any other power wish to discuss cloaking or weapons treaties.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

== sighs and looks at the Federation representative ==
It seems that we will never be able to admit to each other when we are wrong. I only hope this doesn't lead to bloodshed.

Our agreement remains, the Federation may develop their own cloaking technology. As long as it is not used to spy on our space, there will be no problem from us.

== looks at the Gorn rep ==
That would be agreeable. However, I will send a more... cowardly representative, in an attempt to limit arguing if the Klingons decide to attend.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

== shortly after the conference, over general subspace comms ==
This is Preator Halflisk. After reading the report of the occurences at the recent conference on cloaking technology, I have made the following determination.
I agree with the Klingon representative. We are not responsible enough to continue in the use of cloaking technology. At least, not at a large scale. Therefore, from this date, we will no longer equipe our vessels with cloaking devices. We will also remove them from our new designs.
It would be too much work to remove cloaking devices from our old D'Deridex class warbirds, but we will cease production of them immediatly. They will serve out the remainder of their service life, and then we will have no warship with cloaking technology.
We also will not be removing the cloaking devices from our scouts and science ships. They too are old and poorly integrated.

If the time comes where cloaking devices are needed, we will, with permission from the other powers, resume integration and usage of them.

I appologize to the representatives of the conference, for it was more stressful than it need be.
Any questions or comments may be made public over the general subspace comm or private, if desired.
Thank you for your time.

== transmission ends ==
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

=General subspace comms=
As of 01:52 Earth Standard Time. The Klingon Empire accepts this most honorable action. We request the United Federation of Planets host a new conference to discuss the terms of these new matters at hand.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

==General Subspace Message to the Capital Worlds of all Major Powers==

In light of the recent announcement by the Romulan Star Empire, The Federation will reconvene the Cloaking Conference on Aldebaran, we hope to see the former attending members: Romulans, Klingons, Gorn, Ferangi. We also hope the Cardassians, Breen, and Tholians may attend this Conference. We will meet in three weeks.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

The Gorn Hegemony will attend this new conference, if only to observe the new behavior of the Big 3 Powers. We hope this conference will be more productive.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I feel comfortable to say that we as the Ferengi would also like to be part of this conference.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

The Klingon Empire will attend. Kem'toc, of the High Council will represent the Empire's will.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

The Romulan Empire will gladly send Hermit, the Preator's advisor.

== I'm really bad with making up names, so deal with it :mrgreen: ==
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

==gen comm==

the federation is selling some of it's od starship classes. Anyone that's interested can contact the president. It will be a first come first serve basis. There are 310 ships for sale
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

==General Communication Lines==

I am broadcasting this over general channels so all my know the honor and duty of the Klingon Empire, during the past six years they have maintained a fleet of ships near the 'south west' corner of the Federation in policing action, to protect the security of the quadrant during this time of rebuilding. They have done their job, and done it well. Now, the Cardassian Union is strong again, and as an ally of the Klingons I ask that they bring their fleet home, and that they greet these mighty warriors with fanfare and blood wine.

==end transmission==