Yet another scam

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Yet another scam

Post by Nickswitz »

This was hilarious, I went into my spam folder, and I just couldn't resist looking at it...
FBI OFFICE GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DONT WANT US TO ARREST YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD‏

Sent: Mon 11/09/09 9:56 PM
To:
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Attention Fund Beneficiary, RE: FBI NOTICE WARNING TO FUND BENEFICIARY It has come to our notice that the International Monetary Fund (IMF),Central Bank of Nigeria/world bank has released 10,5M US dollars into Bank of America USA in your name as the beneficiary being for overdue Inheritant,Lottory,contract payment. The International Monetary Fund (IMF),Central Bank of Nigeria/world bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment to your account, so they used what is known as secret Diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer in order to complete this payment. We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve. Note that the fund is in your name with Bank of America USA, but we ask them not to credit/transfer the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds. In this regards, you are to re-assure and proof to us that the funds you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us (Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy the FBI that the money you are about to receive is legitimate. ================================================================================================================================== Therefore, You are advised to forward the (Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't then let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the (Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) document and send it to us in order the Bank of America USA to go ahead and release the money to you without any further delay. These Document will be issue to you from our Authorize office.So get back to us immediately if you don't have the DIST document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the DIST document, because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by (H.S.B.C) Bank in London. ===================================================================================================================================== An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History. Record or Rap Sheet is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. These Condition Is Valid until 15th NOV, 2009 After that, we shall take actions on Canceling the payment and then charge you for illegal funds transfer from Nigerian government. ===================================================================================================================================== GUARANTEE: funds will be released on confirmation of the document. 1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee. 2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared. 3. Beneficiaries bank in U.S.A., can only release funds. 4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations. 5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request. ==================================================================================================================================== NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A We wait for your prompt response for more directives. Best Regards, Robert Mueller, III FBI Director
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Yet another scam

Post by Mikey »

Nice. :lol: I'd guess that even the FBI has spell-checkers.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Are you looking these up or something?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Mark wrote:Are you looking these up or something?
What do you mean? Am I trying to find them? no, I get them in emails...
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Your email address is popular
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, it is, it's my spam email, I sign up for the crap I don't really care about, so yeah, it is... :lol:
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That one's a bit odd, are you sure the FBI aren't looking for you? :wink:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

stitch626 wrote:That one's a bit odd, are you sure the FBI aren't looking for you? :wink:
Oh, they may very well be, but I doubt they would inform me of it through an email that's a t-mobile email address... I think it would be a little more official... :wink:
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

also, you'd think the IRS would be the first ones after him with a massive money transfer.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Lt. Staplic wrote:also, you'd think the IRS would be the first ones after him with a massive money transfer.
Yeah, that too.
The world ended

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

FROM THE DESK OF MRS CECILIA IBRU
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT,
OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Notification of payment by ATM Master Credit Card

Attn: Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you your over due contract/inheritance
funds which you did not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitalized
Payment System. We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM Master Express Credit Card). This
arrangement was constituted by the World Bank and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within
the African Region.

The World Bank and Paris Club introduce this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance
beneficiary to receive their funds without any interference. The ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted
and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

Reconfirm the following information to us for security reasons:

1) YOUR FULL NAMES
2) YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.
3) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
4) YOUR PROFESSION

Upon the receipt of this information we are going to credit your funds into the Master Express Credit
Card and send a scanned copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card directly
to your nominated mailing address. You absolutely have nothing to worry about as all we need is your
prompt response and co-operation.

Contact the ATM CARD department

MR KOWOWA LAMBERT
Email to contact: atmworld1@live.com

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS CECILIA IBRU.
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT,
OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
They really seem to like me, haha, these are so much fun to read... haha, which is why I made a spam email, just for this crap. haha
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Dude, do they have you on their "Top Ten Sucker List" or something? You get SOOOOOOO many of those :poke:
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

IDK, but considering I don't get suckered into them, it's just kind of fun. I get a crap load of them...
The world ended

IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I get about four or five a day. My email program filters most of them out for me.
email, ergo spam
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, mine filters them out, it must be obvious that they are, I mean it's my hotmail... haha. But I actively look for them, in my Spam folder, just for kicks
The world ended