FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Sonic Glitch »

{wanders back in, drink in hand} Now now, before we start threatening to kill people, I think we better search Abbey too... If you know what I mean {lears appropriately}
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Ugh. Just what we need.
Fine, someone - besides you - may search me. I don't have a problem with that.

And you need to sober up.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'll gladly search you, don't worry, I will be a fine gentlemen.

And yes, he does, how long do you think he will take to sober up if we toss him out into that storm. :: Looks out into the storm through a window as lightning struck a tree nearby and destroyed it. ::
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Geez. I leave the room to get ONE drink, and all of a sudden i'm the village drunkard eh? If i could see straight, I'd whack you with my cane!
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Well, if you could walk straight, then we wouldn't think that now, would we.
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I suggest Ms. Foxx search Abby, seeing as how the hunter cleared her name before his death, I think we can trust her.

As for your plan, that's exactly what I suggested the other day. I still suspect Nick.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

This so beneath me. **Takes Abby into another room, returns** Well, no marks of any kind on her.

I do agree with Abby, I have suspected Staplic from the beginning. I did not want to say anything because I had no reason. Just a feeling. Now I think he has been a little quick to accuse. Mr. Nick, I think is just a thief, nothing else.

As for drinking, if I could find someone who could make a decent martini, I doubt I would be sober either.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I personally don't drink, so I don't see why he would, but that's just because of my background, I mean you can't pick a pocket if you can't stand straight. Oh BTW, did anyone lose a gold time piece. Quite nice design, if not I think I'll keep it.

:: Takes out time piece and taps glass :: Well, looks like the thing's batteries died.
The world ended

Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Great, we have a drunk and an active thief. Could this get any... not gonna say it.

And yes, Mr. Staplic, you did say something of the sort. I was just forced to repeat it because as we wait, we are dying, and no one seems to be willing to do a damn thing about it.

*sighs*
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'm willing, but I know that nobody trusts me, so saying it would just put my head on the chopping block, which is not a fun place to be.

So, would we like to vote on who will go, I trust foxx, and for some reason I trust abby, I'm not entirely sure why, just a feeling. The drunk I'm a little weary of, and Staplic, no offense intended, you seem a bit off.
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I don't want to be the first to vote, I will just repeat that I have been suspicious of Staplic from the beginning. And nothing has changed my mind about that.

As for Mr. Nick, have you seen my diamond earrings?
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

If you will not be the first to vote, then I will, I vote on Staplic, he has perked my curiosity since the beginning. If anyone would like to support this, then go ahead.

And about those earings, I would check the left side of your armoire drawer, the top one, tonight.
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

I will vote with you Mr. Nick for Mr. Staplic.

**Aside** I knew someone was going through my stuff!

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I have no particularly strong feelings either way. I was going to vote with Staplic against Nick on the grounds that if Staplic is wrong about Nick, we can decide against him next. However, I can also vote about Staplic and see what happens to Nick.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

EXECUTION (forthcoming today)
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.