FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Nickswitz »

I have stated my thoughts, Other than that I do not know what I could do.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

As have I, do we have any other suspicians or support in suspicion of Nick or Glitch
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Cast your suspicions, then at least we will have a better idea of who the killer might be if someone dies tonight.
The world ended

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Daniel's brow furrowed in concentration as he tapped his temple with his index finger, " I have to agree with the gentlemen on this; action must be taken before daybreak, or the balance will swing in the favor of the... um, non-humans."

He paused for a moment before removing his glasses and rubbing his temples, " I'm reluctant to say it, but I also have an odd feeling about Nick. Of course, this all presupposes that we have the means to kill a vampire or werewolf."
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Anyone else, that's two people with suspicions of Nick...what say the rest of you?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I am still unsure. I do not want to suspect someone on the basis of their, erm, lifestyle choice, which is all we have as evidence against Nick but that is all we have...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I as well am unsure, and hopefully, if I am not one and am voted to be offed then hopefully my death would help all those who as well are not of the other kind.
:: looks in disgust in a general direction.::
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I am suspicious of Mr. Staplic, but I don't have a reason, just something about him isn't 'right'.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Well that may be the fact that other than Mr. Lazar, I may be the only one here that has actually killed a man.

We need to take some action today! The first rays of light are starting to come up already, we need to act now if we're going to at all.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Well, Mr Staplic is a member of the Army and has probably been stationed all over the world and could have been exposed to all sorts of crazy things... But I don't think we have enough to suspect Nick or Staplic.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

DAYBREAK
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

"Perhaps with some rest, we may see things more clearly." Uzume said. With looks of suspicion at one another, the survivors each made their way to their rooms.

Uzume was feeling restless. Shortly after she entered her room, she heard a soft knock on her door. She was pleasantly surprised to see a handsome face, one she had been expecting for some time. He had awkwardly tried to make up an excuse for coming to her, but the cards told her to expect him. She let him into her room and kissed him passionately, surprising him for a moment. As a child, she had given a prophecy from her clan elder. She would meet He Who Would Be Her Destiny. She had nearly forgotten, but when she first saw him, the memory flickered. Earlier in the evening, the cards had told her tonight was the night. She prepared herself carefully, and was an image of stunning beauty. Her long flowing hair cascaded about her shoulders as she released the straps of her gown. They had made passionate love for hours. Now, as he lay resting, she sat in front of her cards again, with their velvet lined box lying close at hand. She flipped the last card, and a wave of horror shot threw her an instant before a horrible voice behind her growled like an animal. She spun, instinctively throwing her arm up which saved her life, and the Wolfman's jaws closed on her forearm. She reached for the box she carried her cards in, for inside she carried a small weapon. A pure silver, tiny Derringer pistol with two pure silver bullets, both blessed by her clan elder came to hand. She struggled to bring it to bear as she cocked the tiny hammer. The Werewolf released her arm and lunged for her throat as she shot. Her bullet missed its mark, but grazed the beast man nevertheless. It howled in pain, and smashed threw her door escaping. She sat panting as a sudden realization hit her. She looked at the horrible wound on her arm. She quickly shuffled, cut, dealt and read the cards again. The idea that THIS was her destiny nearly made her collapse and wimper in terror. She knew what she had to do and an icy calm settled over her. With a small pair of clippers, she cut her flowing raven locks from her head while reciting a chant in her native tongue. When her hair was boyishly short, she gathered the pieces into her card box, stood up and removed her torn robe. She calmly, completely nude to her suitcase and retrieved a satchel. From within, she drew forth several medallions and rings. Donning each with precise and deft movements, she then dribbled blood from her arm over the jewelry, cards, and her hair. Then with no hesitation, she calmly lay on the bed, cocked the hammer of the small weapon again, placed it squarely to her breast, over her heart and squeezed the trigger.

In another room, "Deep" Crush knelt praying, gripping his silver cross.

"Lord, guide me, for I know not what to do." He repeatedly prayed.

As voice from behind him said "That's your problem Priest, you never know when to act."

Crush spun holding his cross before him like a shield "Away from me demon! I will do my Lords will. You are a blight on His world. Flee His wrath so ye may avoid the lake of fire for one more day."
The Vampire found himself held at bay by the man's faith. He hadn't expected that by any measure. He struggled to attack the Priest, but was finding himself pushed back. His master would be most unhappy. Suddenly from behind the Priest, his master appeared. With a seeming casual gesture, he reached out and twisted the man's head completely around. The sound it made was similar to breaking several thick twigs all at once. His lifeless corpse fell to the ground, and the master casually stepped on the body as he crossed the room, motioning his second to follow.

"But Sire" The childe asked "Why did you kill him? I thought we were going to embrace him and make him one of us."

With a grin, the Elder replied, "Did you REALLY want to hear his ravings for all eternity? Besides, he was giving me a headache."

NIGHTFALL
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Well, that was an interestin... night...

We got another dead body in hear. He's um... his head is backwards... That's not good.
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

well, that sucks. He was the one other guy here I actually trusted...wouldn't stop talking about his church.
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

* she shuddered as she entered the room, all the bloodshed had begun to cripple her *

Guys, he isn't the only one. Over in the other room... Sophia...

* she could not go on and just sat on the floor, looking dazed, empty *