FTF XIII Signup

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Find The Founders XII Sign Up

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Duplicate signup threads merged.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: FTF XIII Signup

Post by stitch626 »

Cool, now we just have a bunch of people saying they are in twice, does that mean we get two character each? :mrgreen:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Could you forget if one of you was the bad guy?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'm in, as always, give me a role similar to my current one, in assignment at least, I like talking psychobabble, lol.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mark wrote:Could you forget if one of you was the bad guy?
I could.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

This sounds interesting, mind if I join?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

All are welcome... Glad to have you here.
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Abby wrote:This sounds interesting, mind if I join?
Did I read that right? Did another lurker just come out of the woodwork? :mrgreen:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Abby wrote:This sounds interesting, mind if I join?
Welcome to the forum, Abby! Yes, everybody loves Find the Founders. ;)
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Except the Founders. They prefer Kill the Humans. :mrgreen:
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

:lol:

I'm in, again.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Welcome to the site, Abby. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Ok....current headcount stands at;

1. Sonic
2. Lazar
3. Tsuki
4. Uzume
5. Foxx
6. The Moderator formerly known as Rochey :poke:
7. Stitch
8. Abby (welcome aboard :mrgreen: )
9. Staplic

Monroe, Nick, Bob......you guys in? Can somebody invite Deepcrush too? I think he's gonna like this. I'm going to try and start prepping the storyline tomorrow sometime, so sign up now. We're gonna try a BIT more in the way of roleplaying (remember Rochey's werewolf game) We're going to try something SLIGHTLY new, requiring a bit more strategy.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Psst.. I already signed up... :poke:

Oh, crap, that was in the other thread... :oops:
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

For this game, I'll let you all know the special roles in advance

The premise is VAMPIRES boys and girls. And as such we will have a different way of doing things. For one, we will reverse night and day. Gameplay will take place at night, with day when things will be resolved.

We will start with ONE Vampire. At daybreak, the Vampire will select one victim to either kill OR turn into the ranks of the undead, up to a maximum of three. The following "day" they will both decide on number three and so forth. This adds the added complication of not knowing if somebody has been turned after turning. If Tsuki tests Uzume yesterday and she's human, the next day she very well COULD be a Vampire. As of course, any special character turned will lose their special powers.

The PRIMARY protaganist roles will be:

Vampire Hunter: This character can test one person per night OR protect one person in secret. However, do to his heroic nature, he/she cannot protect themselves. Due to their expienrence with dealing with Vampires, the have a 25% chance of detecting each turning. (So, if Stitch turns Nick on round two, Foxx will have a 1 in 4 chance of spotting the turn. Of course, only she'll know for sure and will have to convince everybody else) This chance is ONLY for the round they are turned. (So, if she doesn't notice the change that round, then by round three she has to fall back to the good old fashioned way)--THIS CHARACTER IS THE MOST POWERFUL HUMAN CHARACTER ON THE BOARD

Priest: This character (male OR female) can choose to protect one person per day (themselves included), as they can repel a vampire attack thus defending the victim with the power of their faith. The catch is that they reveal themselves in doing so as the bear the object of their faith, and will have a 25% chance of observing the identity of the Vampire in the process.

Gypsy: This character, with the use of their cards, MAY be able to divine who the Vampires next victim will be. At the approach of "day" the Gypsy will have a 25% chance of divining who the Vampires next victim will be. If their roll succeeds, they will be told who the vampires are targeting that night, and will be given a short amount of time in which to use that information. It will be up to them to do what they will with that information. Also, do to the ancient contract between Vampire and Gypsy, the Gypsy character cannot be turned, but they CAN be killed. (I'll let the Vampires know if they target the Gypsy during "day".)

Werewolf: This character is the bane of mortal AND vampire alike. Unlike popular myth, a full moon will NOT force a transformation on this dastardly character, so he or she can move about completely undetected. This character can choose to slaughter any one character each "day" (basically the psychopath character, just not insane). Opposite to the Gypsy, this character cannot be "killed", but they CAN be turned.

The game will end on one of three notes.

1. The humans eliminate all the Vampires

2. The Vampires reduce the number of standing humans to an equel number

3. (SPECIAL ENDING) ITS A SECRET!!!!!!!