*Yellow shirts hear what is going on and run away!*

:x Damn, their on to us!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Don't worry, they wont get far.... :twisted:
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

THATS WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

*Puts up a wall of redshirts*
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Pfft, the only way they'd be usefull, is if you piled up their corpses to make a baricade. :P
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Thats what we did the second wall! heheheheheeeee!!!! :lol:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Piles of dead red/yellowshirts...

I see we've moved from "Starfleet engineering guidelines" to "Starfleet away mission protocols."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

Rochey wrote:Pfft, the only way they'd be usefull, is if you piled up their corpses to make a baricade. :P
Sounds like 300...

300 Starfleet officers v 1,000,000 Klingons with Batleths.

At least they die honourably...
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

Rochey wrote:Pfft, the only way they'd be usefull, is if you piled up their corpses to make a baricade. :P
Sounds like 300...

300 Starfleet officers v 1,000,000 Klingons with Batleths.

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Can't happen. According to paragraph 3 of the "Starfleet away mission protocals," all unnnamed red/yellowshirts must be killed in as senseless and unproductive way as possible.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Thorin
Captain
Captain

Post by Thorin »

Mikey wrote:
Can't happen. According to paragraph 3 of the "Starfleet away mission protocals," all unnnamed red/yellowshirts must be killed in as senseless and unproductive way as possible.
Phaser widebeams to encompass many enemies, or high settings to ensure the enemies are dead are also not allowed. Neither is holding down the phaser "fire" button to just machine gun anyone. You must fire in short, singular bursts that have a high chance of missing. Any sort of personal protection, including personal forcefields, are also not allowed. The fact that they can be made with just a rewired communicator is irrelevant. They are not allowed.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Piles of dead red/yellowshirts...

I see we've moved from "Starfleet engineering guidelines" to "Starfleet away mission protocols."
There's a difference? :o
Captain Peabody
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Captain Peabody »

Phaser widebeams to encompass many enemies, or high settings to ensure the enemies are dead are also not allowed. Neither is holding down the phaser "fire" button to just machine gun anyone. You must fire in short, singular bursts that have a high chance of missing. Any sort of personal protection, including personal forcefields, are also not allowed. The fact that they can be made with just a rewired communicator is irrelevant. They are not allowed.
Of course! But with all this focus on Starfleet, we must not forget the rest of the Galaxy...

Just for starters, there's the general Code of Hostile Aliens (or CHA for short), which states that all hostile alien races must indulge in long, drawn out viewscreen debates with their enemies rather than simply decloaking and blowing them to kingdom come.

Then there's the Declaration of Klingon Strategy, which guarantees all Klingons certain inalienable rights, among which are "Disruptors, Batt'leths, and the pursuit of Gagh"; the Sneaky Romulan Strategy Rulebook, which decrees that all mysterious Romulan operatives should, when in tense situations, beam over unattended to the opponent's ship and inform him of their tragic and mysterious back-story; and the Cardassian Engineering Guidebook, which contains the oft-guessed-at Prime Directive of Cardassian Design: "Never build one good warship if you can instead build two bad warships."

Yes, good strategy can be found throughout the Galaxy! :D
"Lo, blessed are our ears for they have heard;
Yea, blessed are our eyes for they have seen:
Let the thunder break on man and beast and bird
And the lightning. It is something to have been."

-The Great Minimum, G.K. Chesterton
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:

Its funny 'cause its true....
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Maybe something happens to our Galaxy in the future to cause this mass retardation.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.