Find The Founders XII

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find The Founders XII

Post by Nickswitz »

I had my suspicions about Sionnach, but I guess I was wrong, I also had suspicions about our good ole sonic boy here, I'm not sure what it was, but I guess I was right...

How many of us are there left? ::does a quick check:: looks like 6 plus bob who is out in the wilderness somewhere, hope he's still alive...

What's the status of everyone, anyone hungry, dehydrated?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, this could get really ugly really fast. We need to do something. Suggestions?

:::to Nick:::

As revolting as the thought is, yeah....I could eat.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Actually, we need to eat. From a medical standpoint, staying warm takes energy. If we don't eat enough, we'll freeze next night. Won't have to worry about the Founders.

On that note, anyone have any suspects they'd like to name? Particularly if something feels off about the person or persons?
I have one, but I'd like to hear other opinions before I put myself on the line, so to speak.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

"I'm not saying it is him, but Bob is acting mighty strange and the idea he'd have a pet Tribble is odd too."
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Whats wrong with a tribble. And, while I agree he's been acting odd, it seems to be due to paranoia rather than anything else.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I'm not really hungry, but as Stitch said I need to eat. *looks at sionnach** This definately looks like a founder did it, but who killed the founder? And the other one? I don't have any suggestions to offer.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, it looks like Sonic was hit by a particle beam, most likely a phaser. And as for Staplic... this looks like... there's split trip wires here. This was a trap, set up by someone.
My guess is that it was a human, attempting to trap a Founder. And Staplic just happened to be looking around at the wrong time...
Man this is terrible.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Yeah, this thing with Staplic doesn't seem to be a Founder's MO. Of course, that doesn't mean that they DIDN'T do it...just that there is no clear evidence either way that it WASN'T a human that killed him.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

But whoever did set the trap most likely hoped a Founder would wander into it while going to attack... which would have been wonderful had that occurred.
As for the late Founder, who the heck was nuts enough to hunt him down?
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

What makes you suspect Bob? I'm curious.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mark wrote:What makes you suspect Bob? I'm curious.
He just doesn't seem to act like a Federation officer. Certain things he says doesn't add up, that kind of thing.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

He's severely paranoid, he would very rarely have stories that add up, as most will be made up to protect himself. I believe that he is just paranoid, I don't think he's harmful at all. Just a little odd. Wonder where he is?

As for who would hunt down a founder actively, and try to kill him, well, there are 2 kinds of people that may do that, a psychopath who didn't know he was killing a founder, or a trained security officer, one who's perogerative is to save the crew from these founders...

I also know exactly which one it is...

I am a trained security official who was sent undercover as a psychologist in order to make sure the crew was not over-run by founders. I deduced that he was a founder. Now that that is out there, everyone say who you think it is, because I will undoubtably be the one to be chosen to die by the founders... So all of you will be safe, I am sure of that, because I am too dangerous to the founders, they know it, and they can't stop me unless I am dead...

So throw your thoughts out there...
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Wow... I guess Si can eat his combadge.

Now that you've thrown yourself onto the fire, I might as well open up. While not a psychologist, I did pretty good in my psych classes in the Academy. Using every bit of knowledge I've got, I've determined that the most likely candidate for being a Founder is Foxx.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I do concur, she has been acting mighty suspicious, although I'm not too apt to say she is one, as her actions may be normal for her. Which would be odd of a starfleet officer, but still it may just be her, let her speak when she gets around to it, and I will asses from there...

I actually have no more suspicions... I can't figure out which out of a few choices I have is the founder, I have a feeling about Lazar, and a slight one about Mark, but I think that I may just be looking at him wrong, he seems a little over-zealous, much as Sionnach did that made me suspect him...
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

And since you were wrong about one you want to be careful about another?