Homeworld Cataclysm Mission 2 Help?

Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Homeworld Cataclysm Mission 2 Help?

Post by Aaron »

OK, playing through HC again and I'm on mission two (need to rescue a crippled destroyer). I've finished the mission but the fleet won't jump and end the mission. Am I missing something basic here?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Homeworld Cataclysm Mission 2 Help?

Post by Teaos »

Mission guide

You sure you've killed all the raiders?
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Yeah, I figured it out though. You have to build an MCV to be able to jump.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I've beat Cataclysm like three times so if you need any pointers feel free to ask. Once you can build Multibeam Frigates just spam those away. All you need really to win.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Thanks dude. I'm on mission 6 right now, I think. Have to capture some resources and sneak into a base.

I downloaded a mod that switches the beams to anti-fighter weapons and the mass drivers to anti-ship, pretty cool. I forgot how awesome this game was, I'm gonna cross my fingers for a mod that updates all the graphics.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Cpl Kendall wrote:Thanks dude. I'm on mission 6 right now, I think. Have to capture some resources and sneak into a base.

I downloaded a mod that switches the beams to anti-fighter weapons and the mass drivers to anti-ship, pretty cool. I forgot how awesome this game was, I'm gonna cross my fingers for a mod that updates all the graphics.

I guess I should have warned again my net is down so I can't really give you a response quickly :P

I wouldn't hold my breath for better graphics but that said the Homeworld rights have now found their home again. After HW2 they were split up but now one company owns HW again. Woot hopefully we'll see a new one. I'm just surprised there hasn't been any knock offs. There have been some close like GENESIS and Sins of a Solar Empire but nothing that matches the 3d and beauty of Homeworld.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I see Relic picked it up.