Survival

Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Re: Survival

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

Solaria caught the towel, and gave Mir a quizical look, but didn't say anything. She tucked the towel away and glanced up at the roof access. "Scans clear."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Alright, lets get out of here." Mir quickly scaled the ladder and unceremoniously slammed into the locked hatch. His neck curled over from the force of his climb and he took the brunt of the blow on his shoulders. "Oww, I think it's locked."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"You sure? Trying hitting it with your face this time and see what happens."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Could you live without my rugged good looks?" Mir looked up at the hatch and grumbled. "I could use that chainsword about now."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"Hey yeah, where is that thing?" Solaria asked. "After watching you dig through a man's guts for it, I'd sooner of expected you to lose an arm than it."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"There was a psychic sororitas, kind of a rushed grand theft, shooting a demon. It's complicated."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"You always seem to get screwed over by strong willed women," Solaria commented, before fishing out the knife she had threatened Mir with when they had first met. "Here, use this."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Mir took the knife and pried it between the hatch and its frame before turning it on. "They're all, 'Hey baby come here and gimme some lovin,' then they're like, 'haha, thanks for the screw now die!'" The knife easily hacked apart the lock and most of the frame of the hatch. "Its enough to give a man a complex."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"You could try to keep it in your pants," Solaria suggested.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Mir deactivated the knife and handed it back to her chuckling. "Heheh, you're cute, you know that?"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

Solaria rolled her eyes, though with a smile. "Right, might as well ask you to try not breathing." She took the knife and sheathed it.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"If tomorrow we die, tonight I'm getting laid," Mir said quietly to no on in particular. The hatch opened easily now and he climbed up onto the roof, turning to offer his hand down to Solaria to help her up. "You could always just keep me drained if it bothers you so much."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"Who said it bothered me?" Solaria asked, blushing slightly as she accepted the hand up. "I'm just worried you're going to let yourself be lead grinning to your death, and then where will I be?"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Yeah well... fine, I'll just keep after you." Mir looked around the roof for a moment then took off at a trot towards the parking garage. "I hope its still there."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Buck looked for the highest place he could find. Once his eyes found their target. He began a quiet jog towards it.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu