The religion of peace strikes again!

In the real world
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

The religion of peace strikes again!

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Anyone remember the controversy over the pictures of Muhammed in the Danish news papers? Aparantly, Al-Qaeda only just found out.
The leader of al Qaeda in Iraq has offered a reward for the murder of a Swedish cartoonist who recently produced images deemed insulting to Islam and promised a new offensive in Iraq during Ramadan.

In a half-hour audio file entitled "They plotted yet God too was plotting," played on Islamist websites yesterday, Abu Omar al Baghdadi also named the other insurgent groups in Iraq al Qaeda was fighting and promised new attacks.

"We are calling for the assassination of cartoonist Lars Vilks who dared insult our Prophet, peace be upon him, and we announce a reward... of US$100,000 ($142,000) for the one who kills this criminal," the transcript on the website said.
Thy holy link

Come on guys, this was months ago! How the hell have you only found out now?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

They knew about it... maybe they could only just now put together the $100,000?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Probably, but wouldn't they have to wait for someone to kill the poor guy, thus allowing them time to get the money? And haven't they got other things to spend money on?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

You don't have to pay rent for a cave...

You know all of this has been completely sarcastic, right?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

You don't have to pay rent for a cave...
:lol:
You know all of this has been completely sarcastic, right?
All of what?
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

You know what? Frak'em if they can't take a joke. As much as I hate Christianity you don't see pastors or thier flock taking out a bounty because a cartoon of Jesus appeared in Butttown, Kansas Daily Times. Grow the hell up and stop subjecting the world to your ass backwards beliefs.