Match V: Battle Royal

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Match V: Battle Royal

Post by Teaos »

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first ever DITL Battle Royal Death match!!!

One winner, four losers and a couple million tons of space junk.

The losers face the sweet embrace of death, the winner shall be showered in booze and strippers.

There can be only one

I will warn you now, this battle is going to feature a "wild card" I wont say what it is, or when its going to happen, but know I have it planned from the start so that if you get screwed by it I'm not just picking on you latter on

I remind you again, there are no rules in this match, you can organize alliances through PM's but they are not binding and you can pick on and stab in the back anyone. The last one standing in a functioning ship in the end is the winner.

So here we are, we have our competitors, Rochey in the Akira class USS Daisy, Mikey in the Vor'cha class KSE Petal, Mark with the Sovereign class USS Buttercup, Stitch captaining the Vor'cha class KSE Lollypop and Nic finally commanding the Defiant class USS Tinny-Tim!

Nic, Defiant class USS Tinny-Tim

Forward Section (2 pulse-fire Qtorp launchers [each firing 4 torps per turn, forward], main computer, photorp launcher [firing 2 torps per turn, forward])
Port Section (2 Class I Rapid Fire Pulse Phaser Cannon [forward firing], port nacelle, port impulse engine)
Starboard Section (2 Class I Rapid Fire Pulse Phaser Cannon [forward firing], starboard nacelle, starboard impulse engine)
Central Section (Bridge, 1 type X phaser bank [dorsal firing])
Aft Section (main engineering, warp core, 1 pulse-fire Qtorp launcher [firing 4 torps per turn, aft])

Each section can take 363, 000 TJ damage before being destroyed

The shields have a total capacity of 2,376,000 TJ strength, giving a total of 396,000 TJ strength per section (dorsal, ventral, port, starboard, forward, aft)

Speed: 95,500 KMPT (kilometres per turn)

Armament:
4 Rapid fire pulse phaser cannons, must all fire at same target, total damage of 80,000*{1} TJ combined
1 type X phaser bank, giving out 70,000 TJ
3 pulse fire Qtorp launchers (each launcher firing 4 torps per turn, 2 fore, 1 aft)
1 photon torpedo launcher (firing 2 torps per turn, forward firing)

Other: Due to the ship's small size and maneouverability, it gains a +1 to all Conn orders and the enemy ship suffers a -1 To Hit penalty.
Due to the ship's small size, and the fact that many systems are crammed close together in tight confines, the ship suffers a -1 penalty to repair rolls, and the enemy ship gains a +1 modifier when rolling for Critical Hits.*{2}

Rochey, Akira Class, USS Daisy

Sections:
Forward saucer (Phaser array, 3 x Type 4 burst fire tubes)
Starboard saucer (2 type 4 Burst fire tubes)
Central saucer (Bridge, shuttlebay)
Port Saucer (2 type 4 Burst fire tubes)
Roll Bar (Phaser array, 7 type 4 burst fire tubes)
Central engineering (WC)
Aft Engineering hull (phaser array)
Port nacelle
Starboard nacelle

Hull: 213,000TJ each
Defensive systems: Standard shield system, total capacity 1,876,500 TeraJoules overall
312,750 TJ per section

Armament:
3 x Type X phaser arrays, total output 17,500 TeraWatts
15 x Pulse fire photon torpedo tube
3 x strike group

Speed: 95,000 KMPT
Special Feature:
Strike groups

The Akira can field 3 strike groups of 5 craft, these craft must stay in their 5 unit strike team, they have an endurance of 4 turns before they must return to the mothership. Once at the mothership they must be docked for one whole turn not including the turn they return to ship before they can be launched again, this effectively resets their endurance and reloads them. It is the commanders duty to make sure the craft do not get so far away from the ship as to be unable to return in due time.

The craft in a strike group must all be of the same type although the different strike groups can be of different makes.

Craft may go into "evasive" mode which increases the odds of dodging enemy fire but it drops speed by 1/3.

The craft options are.

Falcon:
Micro torpedoes: Fires 3 a turn, damage: 5,000 TJ each
Type 4 phaser: Damage 7,000
Speed: 100,000 KMPT
Shields: 30,000, Hull, 3,000

Curbstomper:
Quantum torpedo: One QT slung under the main body of the craft, one shot. Damage 120,000TJ
Micro pulse phasers x 2, damage 12,000TJ
Speed: With QT loaded, 60,000, unloaded 90,000 KMPT
Shields: 30,000, Hull, 3,000

Mark, Sovereign class, USS Buttercup

Broken up into:
Forward Saucer (Phaser Arrays Forward Facing)
Starboard Saucer (Phaser Arrays)
Port Saucer (Phaser Arrays)
Central Saucer (Bridge, Main Computer)
Aft Saucer (Phaser Arrays Aft Facing)
Forward Engineering (1x Quantum Torpedo Turret; 2x Burst Fire Photon Torpedo Tubes Forward Facing)
Central Engineering (Warp Core, Phaser Arrays)
Aft Engineering (2x Burst Fire Photon Torpedo Tubes, Phaser Arrays Aft Facing)
Port Nacelle (Port Nacelle)
Starboard Nacelle (Starboard Nacelle)

Each Section can take : 710,483 TJ Strength

Total Shield Strength: 4,590,000 TJ
Each Section: 765,000TJ

Speed: 90,000 KMPT

Armament:
Phaser Arrays, Total Output: 85,000 TW
1 Rapid Fire Quantum Torpedo: 4/ turn (120,000 TJ)
Type 4 Burst Fire Photon Torpedoes: 4/ turn (80,000 TJ)

Mikey and Stitch, Vor'cha class, KSE Petal, KSE Lollypop (respectively)

Head (bridge, main computer, 1 Mark 12 Disruptor)
Neck
Central Engineering (warp core, main engineering, 2 x Mark 10's)
Port Engineering (3 x Mark 10's)
Starboard Engineering (3 x Mark 10's)
Port Wing (1 Mark 12 Disruptor, 2 triple fire tubes)
Starboard Wing (1 Mark 12 Disruptor, 2 triple fire tubes)
Port Nacelle
Starboard Nacelle

Armament:
3 x Mark 12 pulse disrupter cannon 60,000 TW
8 x Mark 10 disrupter cannon, total output 60,000 TeraWatts
4 x Triple Fire photon torpedo tube with 580 rounds

Defence:
Standard shield system, total capacity 2,079,000 TeraJoules, 346,500 per section
Hull: 654,000TJ

Special:
Cloak

Speed: 80,000 KMPT

Starting positions:

The black outside lines and Red inside lines are all the same length (I know the picture doesn't show that but that cause I such at MS paint ) thus only the two numbers written.

Conn Orders gentlemen
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Match V: Battle Royal

Post by Teaos »

The KSE Lollypop under the command of Captain Stitch fearing the more powerful ships in this winner takes all death match begins to cloak his ship, not moving from his current position.

Obviously great minds think alike as the KSE Petal under command of Captain Mikey does likewise, those tricky Klingons!

The USS Buttercup is the first to engage engines as she swoops around the outside towards the cloaking KSE Lollypop and captain Stitch.

Suprising everyone the USS Daisy doesn't move and inch, it does how ever turn on the spot to face the USS Buttercup head on effectively laying down the gauntlet to Captain Mark. He also launches a squadron of Curbstomper bombers.

Captain Nic of the USS Tinny-Tim polishes his brass balls as he charges full tilt in the general direction of the USS Buttercup, what has captain Mark done to deserve this?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

"Whisky, tango, bravo, foxtrot, prepare to engage the Buttercup on my mark" Squad leader said through the intercom to the other 5 bombers "Mark!"

Sweeping through space the 5 bombers fired their Quantum Torpedoes at the USS Buttercup, as the bombers pulled up hard to clear the path the 5 streaks of blue closed in on the majestic Federation ship.

Fate however must be on the side of the Buttercup as all five of the QT's pass over the top of the ship and drift off into the dark of space.

Striding backwards and forwards across his small bridge Captain Nic of the USS Tiny-Tim slapped his leg with a horse whip breaking the silence that had descended since this death match had begun.

"Right-o chaps this is what we've been training for, where all our hard work will pay off, the bread is in the oven, the pasta in the pot, the sprinkles on the cake, the donuts in the box "

*Many minutes latter*

"the bonnets on the baby FIRE WEAPONS!!!" Captain Nic screamed slapping his horse whip down onto the nearest consol snapping his crew out of the stupor they had fallen into after his fifth metaphor.

Twisting slightly in space the single phaser array on the top of the little warship burst to life and sent a deadly bolt of energy lancing straight towards the good ship Lollypop, but what looks like a good shot just passes under the cloaking vessel causing several streak marks to appear in the trousers of crew of the Lollypop.

"Mwahahaha, those peasants think they can take me out? I, commander of the Federation Battlecruiser Buttercup? Their powers are but the flickering of a candle and I am the burning glory of the sun tremble mortals and despair!" Captain Mark cackled to his eerily quite bridge. The tactical officer looked over to the Lt at opps who just shrugged at him.

"Fire all weapons, Phasers, Torpedoes, Subspace distortion array!" The Captain announced as he dropped into the command chair legs apart and very obviously scratching himself.

"Subspace distortion array?" The helms officer whispered across to the tactical officer.

"I have no fucking idea, just ignore him" The young officer said as he fired all existing available weapons.

The phaser arrays on the Buttercup glowed with destructive energy before lancing out multiple beams towards the KSE Lollypop, the cloaking warships shields glowed with power as the phaser beams impacted against them unleashing their power.

The forward torpedo tubes of the sleek Federation ship fire two full vollys of Photon Torpedoes, only three slamming into the already bruised Klingon warship.

As a final goodbye to the cloaking ship the Buttercup lets lose a single volley of Quantum Torpedoes, only one hitting the mark as the other three fly just over the top of the ship and into the dark of space.

Current ship stats:

KSE Petal: Full power, cloaked.

USS Buttercup: Full power

USS Daisy: Full power, one bomber squad out.

USS Tiny-Tim: Full power

USS Lollypop: Cloaked, 302,000TJ damage done to starboard shields, 43,500TJ remaining. 53,000TJ damage done to forward shields, 293,500TJ remaining. Total shield capacity 1,714,000TJ.

Conn orders

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Captain Mark obviously needs to work on his crew discipline as his helmsmen is to busy looking at "Busty beach Betazoids" to bother carrying out any of his orders.

The bomber squadron from the USS Daisy return to ship just as another wing flies out towards the Buttercup, meanwhile the Daisy goes full speed towards the Buttercup.

The USS Tiny-Tim however speeds full throttle towards the USS Daisy and Captain Rochey closing the distance between them.

If there was sound in space no doubt we would be hearing and eerie noise as the two cloaked Klingon ships are no where to be seen.

EDIT: Oh yeah, both Mark and Nic are with in range of Rocheys Bombers. I have made up a equation about weapons fire directed at them. Basically you have odds of knocking out certain amounts of bombers. A general "Phaser fire" Instead of being only against one will be against the whole wing and could knock out any number of them.

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The pilots of the USS Daisy obviously need to go back to bootcamp as the salvo of Quantums they fire at the Buttercup go wide. On the Bridge of the USS Daisy Captain Rochey lets lose a string of expletives cursing his talentless bomber captains.

The battlecruiser USS Buttercup' phasers glow with power as they streak through space and lance into the bomber formation just as they had let lose their payloads. Three of the Curbstompers explode in a violent blue fireball as their cores rupture consuming the crafts. Only two bomber are left functioning after this salvo. Captain Mark cackles with sadistic glee watching the violent explosions rip through the bomber squad.

The Buttercup also lets lose several full vollys of torpedoes at the KSE Lollypops last known location but all of them pass through empty space to no effect.

The Defiant class Tiny-Tim fires its pulse fire canons but the range is to much to make an accurate shot and they go wide of the USS Daisy and Captain Rochey. The phaser array however does slam into the shields of the Akira class ship making them flash with power. Finally the little ship that could fires off two salvos of Quantums and one of Photons, unfortunately though all but one of the torpedoes but one Quantum go wide, the lone QT smashing into the starboard shields.

The Klingon ships are still no where to be seen.

Tactical situation

KSE Petal: Full power, cloaked.

USS Buttercup: Full power

USS Daisy: Starboard shields down to 122,750TJ capacity. Total shield Capacity, 1,686,500, one bomber squad out only 2/5 bombers remain in wing.

USS Tiny-Tim: Full power

USS Lollypop: Cloaked, Starboard shields, 43,500TJ remaining. Forward shields, 293,500TJ remaining. Total shield capacity 1,714,000TJ.

Conn orders

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Apparently battle-royal death matches are just another day in the life of the crew of the USS Buttercup as the ship just sits in space failing to move at all.

The Daisy however has no trouble moving as the Akira class ship soars through space straight towards the USS Buttercup launching her two available bomber wings right at the Sovereign class ship.

Apparently peer pressure is alive and well in this match as the USS Tiny-Tim twists in space and heads towards the sleak Federation Battlecruiser.

Surprise surprise the Klingon ships are still no where to be seen.

Tac orders ladies

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Shimmering out of cloak the KSE Petal rejoins the battle as she lets lose all available firepower at the USS Tiny-Tim, disruptors and torpedoes spew forth from the ship slamming into the mighty wee ship. Explosions splatter across the ship as the disruptors find their mark and all but two torpedoes slam home.

The port shields completely collapse under the onslaught explosing the underside to the final few torpedo impacts.

The aft section also gets pummeled by impacts but the shields manage to hold although severely weakened.

The mighty ship USS Tiny-Tim joins in the destruction as It to fires all available weapons this time at the USS Buttercup. The powerful pulse fire canons fail to find their mark as they shoot just over the battlecruiser. The phasers however have no such problems as they slam into the forward shields. Unfortuantly the crew of the Defiant class ship obviously need some target practice as all of their torpedoes barring a single Quantum miss their target and sail past the ship.

The bombers of the USS Daisy have been given yet another chance to redeem themselves as both squadrons of ships let loose their payloads towards the Buttercup. Ten bright blue dots streak towards the majestic ship, seven manage to impact its starboard shields collapsing them in a violent explosion and rain damage onto the hull bellow.

The impacts of two of the torpedoes manage to cause serious damage to the ship knocking out the starboard phaser arrays and starting a fire

The Daisy itself decides to get in on the action as the ship fires all available weapons at the Buttercup. Its phasers unleash their power but the range is to great and the shots go wide of the already damaged ship. However the phasers are not the weapon most people fear on the mighty Akira class ship as she unleashes volley after volley of torpedoes from every available tube. No less than thirty-six torpedoes tear through space, a full twenty two impacting upon the aft shields and the ship beneath as the shields quickly collapse under such a fierce onslaught. Unluckily for the Buttercup two of the Daisy' torpedoes manage to find their way to the aft torpedo tubes knocking them out of action.

Just before the Buttercup gets curbstomped by the other players she manages to fire off her phasers at one of the bomber formations managing to destroy three ships in one of the wings just after they fired their payloads.

WILDCARD!!!!!!

Mwahahahah, I warned you at the start I was throwing in a wild card and here it is, PIRATES!!!

Two Breen frigates under the command of Pirate king Tsu have joined the battle. Pirates have no allies, have no morals, they are soulless killing machines hell bent on destroying everyone and then pillaging your burnt out ships of booty.

Two Breen frigates decloak just off the aft section of the USS Tiny-Tim, quickly both ships fire their Energy dampening weapons, the first hit doesn't manage to knock out of the ships power but the second strikes true and the Defiant class ship is essentially dead in the water. The scurvy dogs follow up the EDW with full weapons fire, at such short range the disruptors find their mark as do several of the torpedoes slamming into the aft section, two torpedoes even managing to knock out the aft torpedo tube and start a fire.

Damage report:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, full power.

KSE Lollypop: Cloaked, Starboard shields, 43,500TJ remaining. Forward shields, 293,500TJ remaining. Total shield capacity 1,714,000TJ.

USS Daisy: Starboard shields down to 122,750TJ capacity. Total shield Capacity, 1,686,500, 1 strike wing full power, 2 wings 2/5 ships remain.

USS Tiny-Tim: Port shields down, aft shields down, Port section down to 179,000TJ over 50% destroyed, damage crews need to be sent to keep weapons online. Aft section down to 49,000TJ, over 75% destroyed.

Propulsion offline until repaired, aft torpedo tube offline until repaired, fire. Warpcore surges vaporizing a crew member (+1 to all rolls from now on) Total shield capacity down to 1,640,000TJ

Due to the effects of the EDW the USS Tiny-Tim is essentially dead in the water, shields, weapons, and propulsion offline for 2 turns. The ship is still in game and can be shot at, it is still protected by armour. Repairs can still be carried out.

USS Buttercup: Starboard shields down, Aft shields down. Total shields 2,870,000TJ.

Starboard hull down to 635,000TJ, section on fire. Starboard nacelle and aft engineering down to 212,983TJ. Starboard nacelles venting plasma reducing preventing warp and dropping movement speed by 50% until fixed. Both aft firing torpedo tubes out of action. Aft phaser arrays are overloading, need repair crew. (You need to decide what to try and repain next turn, Fire in Starboard section, nacelle, aft phasers)

Pirates:

BC Scurvy: Full power

BC Scallywag
: Fullpower

Conn orders please

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The crippled USS Tiny-Tim still puts up a valiant effort as the damage control teams battle the fire in the Aft section getting it under control.

The two Breen pirate ships begin to cloak.

The KSE Lolly-Pop is still no where to be found.

The USS Daisy attempts to get into the blind spot of the damaged USS Buttercup but is unable to maneuver into position. She does however manage to launch its docked bomber wing although it only holds 2 craft, while the other 2 wings of bombers return to the mothership..

The KSE Petal moves toward the USS buttercup before twisting in space to bring all weapons to bear on the floating USS Tiny-Tim.

The USS Buttercup twists in space hiding its bare ass from the Akira class ship and bringing its forward weapons to bare on it. She also sends fire control teams to battle the fire in the Starboard section bringing it under control.

Tac orders

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The KSE Petal swings her front end round and points herself squarely at the cripple USS Tiny-Tim, firing all available disruptors and torpedoes a veritable wall of death and destruction hurtles towards the little ship, lucky for the crew of the Tiny-Tim however the Klingon warship had other plans as all the shots go straight by the little ship, most impacting on the pirate ship GB Scurvy easily collapsing the little ships front shields and turning the front half of the craft into a smoldering wreck unrecognizable to even its captain who now floats dead in space. Fires spring to life in the port/starboard and central part of the ship as the cloaking device fails to activate after such a beating.

In the battle of the titans the USS Buttercup is out for revenge against the USS Daisy as she unleashes everything she has at the Akira class ship, Quantum torpedoes, photons and phasers lash out at the ship, almost everything finding its mark as only a few torpedoes go wide. The Daisy' forward shields quickly collapse under the onslaught and its forward section is reduced to nothing more than embers and space junk. The power of the Buttercups continued assault is enough to start fires in the front half of the ship and knock out all weapons on the saucer section.

The Akira though is hardly done with the already damaged Buttercup as yet again she throws a wall of torpedoes at the battlecrusier. Apparently this battle is not with out a sence of irony as the damage to the Buttercup almost exactly mirrors that of the Daisy herself. The front section totally destroyed and fires springing up in all forward sections of the saucer.

Battle status:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, full power.

KSE Lollypop: Cloaked, Starboard shields, 43,500TJ remaining. Forward shields, 293,500TJ remaining. Total shield capacity 1,714,000TJ.

USS Daisy: Starboard shields down to 122,750TJ capacity, forward shields down. Total shield Capacity, 1,373,750.

Front section destroyed, fires in central/port/starboard sections. All weapons on saucer section out of commission for 1 turn.

1 strike wing full power, 2 wings 2/5 ships remain.

USS Tiny-Tim: Port shields down, aft shields down, Port section down to 179,000TJ over 50% destroyed, damage crews need to be sent to keep weapons online. Aft section down to 49,000TJ, over 75% destroyed.

Propulsion offline until repaired, aft torpedo tube offline until repaired, . Warpcore surges vaporizing a crew member (-1 to all rolls from now on) Total shield capacity down to 1,640,000TJ

Due to the effects of the EDW the USS Tiny-Tim is essentially dead in the water, shields, weapons, and propulsion offline for 2 turns. The ship is still in game and can be shot at, it is still protected by armour. Repairs can still be carried out, options: propulsion, aft weapons, port weapons.

USS Buttercup: Starboard shields down, Aft shields down, forward shields down. Total shields 2,105,000TJ.

Front end completely destroyed. Starboard hull down to 635,000TJ. Starboard nacelle and aft engineering down to 212,983TJ. Starboard nacelles venting plasma reducing preventing warp and dropping movement speed by 50% until fixed. Both aft firing torpedo tubes out of action. Aft phaser arrays are overloading, need repair crew. Fires rage in Port/starboard/central saucer. (repair options:- One of the fires, aft phaser, nacelle)

Pirates:

BC Scurvy: Front section gone, fires rage in port/starboard/central saucer. Cloak failed.

BC Scallywag: Cloaked, Full power

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The BC Scurvy lumbers towards the KSE Petal still spewing forth burning embers from its destroyed front end, she manages to get the fire in the starboard section under control, however the one in the central saucer continues to burn and the fire in the port side spreads to central engineering threatening the core.

The BC Scaly-Wag is no where to be seen as is the KSE Lolly-Pop just when will Captain Stitch join the party?

Captain Mark of the USS Buttercup tries to position his ship into a less vulnerable spot but the flaming wreck of a ship is unresponsive and fails to move. He does however manage to contain the fire in central engineering, the effort though is of little help as the fires in both starboard and port sides spread back into the central saucer and also raging down a Jeffries tube to ignite matter in the aft saucer turning the whole saucer into a raging inferno.

The Daisy surprisingly does not try to close the distance any further; she does how ever successfully enter into a series of impressive evasive maneuvers. She manages to subdue the fire in the central saucer only to have it reignite from the fire in the port saucer, the fire in the starboard section fries the circuitry of the torpedo launchers.

The KSE Petal moves herself closer to the USS Daisy, she is however unable to change her orientation as her commander ordered.

The USS Tiny-Tim still suffering from the effects of the EDW manages to get her engines online if only the ship had power.

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The USS Buttercup is out for revenge against the Akira class USS Daisy, she unleashes several salvos of torpedoes, unfortunately the USS Daisy manages to pull off some almost perfect evasive maneuvers and only one Quantum and two Photon torpedoes find their way home, they do however deliver some serious damage as they slip through the hole in the front shields and all but destroy the roll bar and seriously cripple the starboard side.

The USS Daisy unfortunately is more than capable of bringing it as the roll bar unleashes a full salvo of photons just before it is crippled by the return fire. Twenty-eight torpedoes streak towards the burning USS Buttercup, but for once luck is on the battle cruisers side as only thirteen hit home dealing damage to the already burning port and starboard sections, one of the torpedoes gets a lucky shot in and manages to detonate inside the turbolift shaft sending a wave of destructive energy through the ship and burning out the Bridge of the Buttercup (-2 to all rolls for rest of match).

The Bombers of the Daisy also drop their payloads which streak towards the engineering section of the ship devastating the forward section of the engineering hull. The Quantum torpedo launcher is totally blown off the ship and sent spinning off into space. All other remaining weapons in forward section are offline until repaired.

The pirate ship BS Scurvy lets lose with its only remaining disruptor hitting the KSE petals Starboard side with a pitiful amount of damage.

The KSE Petal fires both heavy and medium phasers at the USS Buttercup slamming into the port shields of the Sovereign class ship, the shields manage to hold against the impact though.

Damage report:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, Starboard shields down to 321,500TJ. Total shields down to 2,054,000TJ.

USS Daisy: Forward shields down. Total shield Capacity, 1,373,750.

Front section destroyed, fires in central/port/starboard sections. All phasers on saucer gone. Roll bar over 75% destroyed only 13,00TJ remaining, 5 tubes totally destroyed, 2 out of commission until repaired. 133,000TJ remaining in Starboard section, torpedoes out of commission till repaired. Port section torpedoes working again.

Aft torpedo tube offline until repaired Warp core surges vaporizing a crew member (-1 to all rolls from now on) Total shield capacity down to 1,640,000TJ

The effects of the EDW has now worn off and the Tiny-Tim is in action again.

USS Buttercup: Starboard shields down, Aft shields down, forward shields down, port shields down to 645,000TJ. Total shields 1,985,000TJ.

Front end completely destroyed, forward engineering over 50% destroyed. Starboard hull down to 115,000TJ, port hull down to 190,483TJ, Starboard nacelle and aft engineering down to 212,983TJ, Forward engineering down to 190,483TJ.

Starboard nacelles venting plasma reducing preventing warp and dropping movement speed by 50% until fixed. Both aft firing torpedo tubes out of action. Aft phaser arrays are overloading, need repair crew. Torpedo tubes in forward engineering out of action. Bridge destroyed (-2 to all rolls). Fires rage in Port/starboard/central/aft saucer and forward engineering. (repair options:- One of the fires, aft phaser, nacelle, forward engineering weapons)

Pirates:

BC Scurvy: Front section gone, fires rage in port/central engineering (possible core failure)/central saucer. Cloak failed.

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The USS Daisy docks the two active bomber groups and launchers her remaining one, she however does not move but does succeed in bringing online the remaining two torpedo tubes in the roll bar. Unfortunately the fires burning in the saucer section have reached such ferocity that the saucer is now a total loss, all weapons offline and command of the ship has shifted to engineering (-1 to all future rolls).

The burning wreak that is the USS Buttercup lumbers towards the USS Daisy closing the distance between the two once mighty ships to spitting distance. Fires ravage the ship, totally gutting the saucer section and spread through engineering. The warpcore is in direct threat if the fires in that section are not dealt with.

The KSE Petal moves towards the USS Daisy at a fraction of full speed closing the distance a little before turning to face the BC Scurvy what a mistake that was

The Cloaked pirate ship is still no where to be found. The BC Scurvy however, despite having the majority of the front half of the ship missing lumbers towards the mighty Vor'cha class ship, under the command of the chief engineer after its Captain was killed in the savage attack by the Petal the Scurvy is out for revenge and honour. In the makeshift command unit the chief engineer gives the last order anyone on the ship hears "Ramming speed!". The BC Scurvy crashes head on into the KSE Petal, amazingly the shield manage to hold off almost all the impact from this valiant assault but finally collapse. A few chunks of burning wreckage crash into the head of the Petal damaging the fron of the ship and sending a power serge through the ship (-1 to rolls next turn) and knocking out the distruptor.

The Tiny-Tim dispite having power returned to the ship fails to successfully move.

And the KSE Lolly-Pop is still no where to be found,

Damage report:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, Forward shields gone, Starboard shields down to 321,500TJ. Total shields down to 2,054,000TJ.

Head unit down to 500,000TJ, disruptor destroyed, power surge ship causes -1 to next roll.

USS Daisy: Forward shields down. Total shield Capacity, 1,373,750.

Front section destroyed, fires in gutted the saucer section. All weapons on saucer gone. Roll bar over 75% destroyed only 13,00TJ remaining, 5 tubes totally destroyed. 133,000TJ remaining in Starboard section, torpedoes out of commission till repaired.

Aft torpedo tube offline until repaired Warp core surges vaporizing a crew member (-1 to all rolls from now on) Total shield capacity down to 1,640,000TJ

The effects of the EDW has now worn off and the Tiny-Tim is in action again.

USS Buttercup: Starboard shields down, Aft shields down, forward shields down, port shields down to 645,000TJ. Total shields 1,985,000TJ.

Front end completely destroyed, forward engineering over 50% destroyed. Starboard hull down to 115,000TJ, port hull down to 190,483TJ, Starboard nacelle and aft engineering down to 212,983TJ, Forward engineering down to 190,483TJ.

Starboard nacelles venting plasma reducing preventing warp and dropping movement speed by 50% until fixed. Both aft firing torpedo tubes out of action. Aft phaser arrays are overloading, need repair crew. Torpedo tubes in forward engineering out of action. Bridge destroyed (-2 to all rolls). Fires rage in all of saucer and forward/aft engineering. (repair options:- One of the fires, aft phaser, nacelle, forward engineering weapons)

Pirates:

BC Scurvy: Gone boom.

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The USS Daisy, bruised, beaten and burning still manages to fire two salvos of torpedoes from its two remaining tubes along with two torpedoes from its bombers towards the barely recognizable USS Buttercup. Amazingly all but two of the torpedoes find their mark and the USS Buttercup meets her demise as she is literally ripped in two by the violent explosions. The burning saucer section barrel rolls out into the depths of space slowly dimming as the fires consume the last of the ship, the engineering hull however leaves no such remains as the core fails and explodes, consuming the remained of the hull.

The KSE Petal, its head unit still scratched and burned from the impact of the pirate ship still manages to let lose an impressive bombardment at the USS Tiny-Tim, disruptor bolts and torpedoes slam into the exposed port side reducing it to nothing more than a burnt out shell, it also reignites the fire in aft engineering, a few shots go wide knocking down the strength of the forward shields which manage to hold none the less.

The KSE Lolly-pop FINALLY decided to join the battle, uncloaking just of the USS Dasiys port side the good ship Lolly-pop unleashes everything she's got at the Daisy. Unfortuantly the targeting computer seems to be asleep after such a long break and several of the shots go wide. She none the less does manage to collapse the Starboard shields and seriously damage central engineering, damaging the warpcore.

The USS Tiny-Tim decides to have tea break and sits this round out

Damage report:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, Forward shields gone, Starboard shields down to 321,500TJ.

Head unit down to 500,000TJ, disruptor destroyed, power surge ship causes -1 to next roll.

KSE Lollypop: Starboard shields, 43,500TJ remaining. Forward shields, 293,500TJ remaining.

USS Daisy: Forward shields down, Starboard shields down.

Front section destroyed, fires in gutted the saucer section. All weapons on saucer gone. Roll bar over 75% destroyed only 13,00TJ remaining, 5 tubes totally destroyed. 133,000TJ remaining in Starboard section, bridge deserted (-1 to rolls). Central engineering down to 96,430TJ, warpcore damaged (-1 to all future rolls (total roll loss -2))

USS Tiny-Tim: Port shields down, aft shields down, forward shields down to 198,000TJ.

Port section destroyed, Aft section down to 49,000TJ, over 75% destroyed and on fire.

Aft torpedo tube offline until repaired Warp core surges vaporizing a crew member (-1 to all rolls from now on)

Repair options: Fire in aft section, aft torpedoes.

USS Buttercup: Split in two, saucer a smoldering wreck, engineering a rapidly expanding debris field.

Pirates:

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The USS Daisy wipes the blood off her hands, docks all her bombers, puts her tails between her legs ands activates her warp drive, traveling 600,000km's across the battlefield, well out of the range of most peoples weapons. Sadly while her repair teams manage to get the fire in the central saucer under control the other fires burning in the saucer spread to central engineering putting the core at risk.

The KSE Lolly-Pop under command of Captain Stitch quickly throws its engines in full reverse increasing the distance between it and the other ships on the field.

The USS Tiny-Tim powers forward for the first time in several turns and closes the distance between it and where the Daisy had been mere moments before. He does however manage to get the fire in the aft section under control.

The KSE Petal powers behind the USS Tiny-Tim' previous position before spinning to bring its weapons to bear on the Defiant class ships arse.

The sole remaining Pirate ship is no where to be seen

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

The USS Tiny-Tim shows off the flexibility of Federation Phasers as he fires his phasers off at the trailing KSE Petal blasting into the head unit of the Klingon ship.

He the fires everything he has at the KSE Lollypop, torpedoes and canon bolts go tearing through space toward the Vor'Cha class ship. The vicious assault collapse the already weakened forward shields and rip into the head unit damaging it, it also manages to blow out the view screen of the bridge (-1 to rolls next turn)

The KSE Lollypop fires a single torpedo at the USS Tiny-Tim but doesn't find its mark, all other weapons get fired in spread pattern in the general direction of the USS Daisy but all the shots go dead, failing to hit anything.

The KSE Petal fires all available disruptors at its fellow Klingon, only half finding their mark but they do manage to collapse the already weakened Starboard shields and even manage to chip away at the paint of the hull underneath.

It saves its biggest punch for the already wounded USS Tiny-Tim, all available torpedo tubes unleash their full loads right at the rear of the Defiant class ship, the aft of the ship is torn apart by the barrage, the core quickly going critical as all of its safety systems fail and its antimatter pods lose containment. Even from its position on the other side of the battlefield the USS Daisy can see the flash as the USS Tiny-Tim in consumed by its own core leaving nothing bigger than a suitcase remaining of the once mighty ship

The USS Daisy does nothing as she struggles to repair herself.

The Pirates are still cloaked.

Damage report:

KSE Petal: not cloaked, Forward shields gone, Starboard shields down to 321,500TJ.

Head unit down to 430,000TJ, disruptor destroyed.

KSE Lollypop: Starboard shields down. Forward shields down.

Head unit down to 289,000TJ, (-1 to next rolls due to power surge) 637,000TJ remaining in Starboard wing knocking out its disruptor.

USS Daisy: Forward shields down, Starboard shields down.

Front section destroyed, fires in gutted the saucer section. All weapons on saucer gone. Roll bar over 75% destroyed only 13,00TJ remaining, 5 tubes totally destroyed. 133,000TJ remaining in Starboard section, bridge deserted (-1 to rolls). Central engineering down to 96,430TJ, warpcore damaged (-1 to all future rolls (total roll loss -2))

USS Tiny-Tim: Gone boom boom bang.

USS Buttercup: Split in two, saucer a smoldering wreck, engineering a rapidly expanding debris field.

Pirates: