Find the Other Founders X

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Find the Other Founders X

Post by Sionnach Glic »

The 12 survivors of the crash gathered around the meager fire they'd managed to start. Rochey, the plane's co-pilot and the only crew member to survive, strode over looking grim and worried, a piece of paper in his hand.

"Your attention, please." He called out. The survivors looked up. They were all tired and hungry. In the two days they'd been on the island already they'd gotten little sleep, the unfamiliar sounds of the jungle ensuring what sleep they did get was restless at best. Rochey cleared his throat and continued.

"I've made an....interesting discovery." He said, holding up the sheet of paper. "This is the passenger manifest for the plane. Of the twelve of us, there are eight of us whose names are on it." The passengers paused for a moment, not quite understanding. Then it kicked in.

"Wait..." Joe said, frowning. "Eight of us twelve aren't from the plane? Then where are the other four from?"

"I was going to ask you the same question." Rochey said coldly. "Seeing as how your name isn't on the list." He looked around at the other survivors. "The other three whose names aren't on the list are-"

Suddenly, Joe hurled himself at Rochey with a yell, a knife suddenly in his hand. Before anyone could react, he'd plunged the knife repeatedly into Rochey's chest and thrown the passenger manifest into the fire. As Rochey fell to the ground dead, Joe turned and fled towards the jungle.

The passengers looked around at each other in shock, still trying to register just what had happened. Just a few seconds later there was a loud scream from the direction of the jungle where Joe had fled.

The passengers grabbed whatever pieces of aircraft wreckage they figured could be used as weapons and hurried in the direction of the screaming. Bursting through the foliage, they arrived on the scene just in time to see Joe's corpse being dragged away by a large animal. They stood there for a short while, still in shock at the sudden turn of events.

"Was...uh...am I imagining things or was Joe just killed by a polar bear?" One of them asked. The rest just shrugged and started wandering back to the beach.

They didn't sleep that night, still thinking about what had happened and fearing for their own safety. As dawn broke over the wreckage of the small plane, all of the survivors knew only one thing. There were still three people among them who might kill them. But who?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Other Founders X

Post by Mark »

Somehow, I don't think we're going to find Gilligan or the Skipper around here.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Who are these people, and why do they want to kill us?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

And how the hell did they get here?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Um... Maybe they lived here before we got here. Maybe they are still in the dark ages and don't like technology so they want to destroy us?

Yeah, I'm guesssing they lived here already, don't know why they would want us dead though.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Plus we have the wildlife to worry about.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Yeah, what was that thing?
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Nickswitz wrote:Um... Maybe they lived here before we got here. Maybe they are still in the dark ages and don't like technology so they want to destroy us?

Yeah, I'm guesssing they lived here already, don't know why they would want us dead though.

That doesn't make too much sense about the technology to me.........but I don't have a better idea
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I don't reall yhave any clue why they would want us dead, but they do. So, what can we do about it. Does anyone have any idea what to do.
The world ended

Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Is there a way to figure out which ones among us are "them?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

For the moment, find somewhere safe to spend the night..................so that THING doesn't think that we are midnight snacks.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

**shrugs shoulder** No
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Great. On my way to Sydney for a funeral, and now I'm stuck on a not-so-deserted island. Could life get any worse... don't answer that.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

I was going to a wedding.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I was going home from vacation. So now I just get to stay on vacation, with giant creatures and people who want to kill me... Yeah, This is quite a depressing vacation.
The world ended