2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Find the Founders VIII

Post by Lt. Staplic »

::hears MM&I and walks out of cave::

what the f**k! that's just sick

::leans over and retches::
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

First Stitch falls to pieces, then Tsu busts a gut............now Lazar completely looses his head.
Things are NOT looking good. I need a drink.

:::pulls out hipflask from boot:::
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

::Shaking my head, looking at the remains.::

"Right, this is going so well. So who gets tested next? I need to know who to shoot!"
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Fuck, this is bad. Alright, MM&I, let us know who we can shoot!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

I'm going to take a walk, if your not a founder my pan ::holds up a frying pan:: will probably collide with your head.
meanwhile I will be cooking the unknown moss/lichen stuff, with some spices that I got when I was still on the ship.
::picks up bag of spices and walks towards the moss/lichen stuff cave::
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mark, those bad jokes really have to stop. I don't think they're helping. And fellas... I have good news as well as bad news... The good news is, Rochey is human. The bad news is, that means we have to guess the next Founder. I'm sorry guys...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Test Mikey next!

And why me? I would have thought me strong support for killing the Founder yesterday was proof enough of my alliegience.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Always test your best asset Rochey. That way you know where they stand.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Deepcrush wrote:Always test your best asset Rochey. That way you know where they stand.
Exactly. I wanted to make sure your support wasn't some sort of cunning Founder plan to sacrifice one of you in the hopes of letting the other two succeed. That being said, my new suspicions are Mikey, for onjecting strenuously to the logical ideas presented by Rochey, or Mark for his cavalier treatment of the deaths. Tho I am willing to admit, those aren't the best grounds on which to shoot someone.
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hmm, two suspects, one night.

How about we shoot Mikey, and then you can test Mark tonight? That way we answer both questions in one go.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

If it can be justified. A possibly terrible plan is better than no plan at all. Any other takers?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, I think everyone will agree with me that his rather extreme opposition to my suggestion to shoot Nick, now known to be a Founder, despite all logic pointing us in that direction is pretty damning.
Similarly, suggesting we shoot MM&I first, thus ensuring that he'd have died regardless of how truthful he was being, makes him either an enemy or a dangerous liability.

All in favour, say aye.

We currently have 2/6 in favour. And presumably 1/6 opposed.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::takes another pull off his flask before putting it away:::

MM&I, I can be doing one of two things right now, joking or whimpering in fear right about now. You SURE you want me to stop joking?

And I'm sorry, I seem to have lost track of who we are voting for.......................
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

We're voting whether or not to shoot Mikey. Based on his highly suspicious and illogical behaviour when we were discussing what to do with Nick.

Aye or nay?
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Yea

I'll trust your gut again Rochey............you were right about the first founder.