Find the Founders VIII

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: Find the Founders VIII

Post by Sonic Glitch »

3 ayes. 1 nay from deepcrush(?) and probably another nay from Nick of course. Mikey?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Nay for me, correct, I don't want to die really. I'm not too fond of death.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

There's 8 of us, so we need 5 people to vote in favour. Keep in mind, if we do nothing today then they'll kill yet another of us tonight. Taking no action is basicaly allowing ourselves to be whittled down one by one.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I told you where I stand, and you wanted to lynch me for it. I'm for taking out either Nick or MM&I, and that's where I'm leaving it. You've convinced me that at least one of them has to go.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mikey wrote:I told you where I stand, and you wanted to lynch me for it. I'm for taking out either Nick or MM&I, and that's where I'm leaving it. You've convinced me that at least one of them has to go.
So.. 3 aye, 2 nay and 1 just kill them both?
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I Believe that one of us has to go, he claims that he has an ability, So he has the most to win, If he's a founder, and has a plan, he could outwit us. If he has the kit, IDK why he fingered me, I'm a human.
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Nickswitz wrote:I Believe that one of us has to go, he claims that he has an ability, So he has the most to win, If he's a founder, and has a plan, he could outwit us. If he has the kit, IDK why he fingered me, I'm a human.
Purely self-interest. After a while I thought "I hope i'm not going into a cave with a Founder?" and so decided to check. I had a 50/50 chance, you or Bob
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I'm still leaning that way myself, but apparently there are people here who want to kill someone for disagreeing... or for being human...
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

me,myself and I wrote:Purely self-interest. After a while I thought "I hope i'm not going into a cave with a Founder?" and so decided to check. I had a 50/50 chance, you or Bob
And you just happened to pick me, Why do you guys all believe him, just because he said it first?
The world ended

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

You've all got to be KIDDING me. Here's what I see

MM&I says he's the medic, and just accused Nick. If he's LYING, he's just signed his own death warrant. If he's NOT, then what are we gonna do, kill the only one who can ID a founder?

To be honest, Nick was one of the ones that made my "bump of trouble" itch. He was so bloody intent on going off into the caves with a small party, it just struck me as weird.

Is this a serious arguement? Nick, if I'm wrong, then I'll call your mom and apologize, but I'm with Rochey on this one.

Shoot him.

I've got two other suspects, but as I'd rather not wake up dead, I'll hold off on naming them.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Okay, so that's myself, Lazar, MM&I and Mark on the "Kill Nick" bandwagon.
Mikey's happy with shooting either of them, so that's a yes vote as well.

Gentlemen, we have our majority.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

:: raises hands in defeat ::

OK, your all right I'm the founder, catch me if you can...

(Don't post after this, Now is my death scene. Make it good stitch.)
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Just as those armed drew their phasers, Nick leaped forward, knocking both Mark and Rochey to the ground. Morphing into a creature only seen in nightmares, the Founder masquerading as crewman Nickswitz grabbed Lazar by the throat and lifted him into the air. Seeing Deepcrush lift up the phaser rifle, the Founder threw Lazar at him. Deep dropped the rifle as Lazar's body slammed into him.
At this point, the Founder ran towards MM&I, changing his hand into a huge blade. Seconds before he struck, Bob bolted between them carrying one of the makeshift spears. The Founder didn't have time to stop and ran straight into the spear face first. Temporarily dazed, the Founder began to reform a face. However, he failed to notice Deep picking up the phaser rifle. Deep took aim and pulled the trigger.
Three red bolts flew out of the rifle's emitter. Striking the Founder in the back, he vanished. The spear fell to the ground. It was several minutes before anyone spoke.
"I wasn't even sure this thing would work..." Deep said in amazement.

Night!!! (which means no more posting :P )
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Several hours had passed. No one had quite gotten over the bloodshed of the past twelve hours. Lazar rubbed his sore throat. Bob was practically in tears after the lost of another brother. Deep kept tinkering with the phaser rifle. Finally, Rochey spoke up.
"Its getting dark. We need to set up watches."
"Fat lot a good that did for us last night." Deep spat under his breathe.
The survivors discussed their watches, and ten minutes later, things were set.

Unfortunately, the excitement during the day was beginning to take its toll. As the late hours rolled on, the remaining Founders knew it was only a matter of time before the watchmen fell asleep. Then they would strike.

Lazar was the only one still awake. Carefully he watched MM&I.
"If he has the medkit, the Founders will certainly go for him. Then they'll be sorry."
A few seconds later, MM&I got up and began walking towards the mouth of the cave. Silently, Lazar followed him. Outside of the cave, MM&I crouched down and dug something up. Lazar watched, unable to make out what MM&I was actually doing.
Suddenly, something cold blanketed Lazar's face, preventing any sound from escaping. Simultaneously, the Founder wrapped another arm around Lazar's shoulders. Then, without a second's delay, the Founder began to rotate his arms. Lazar struggled under the strength of the Founder's grip, but it was no use. There was a quiet snap and Lazar's body went limp, his neck broken. But the Founder did not stop. He kept rotating his arms until at last, Lazar's head twisted off of his body. The Founder then laid Lazar's body on the ground, careful to avoid making any noise. He then grabbed a nearby metal pole and silently secures it in the ground. Then, still silent, the Founder plants Lazar's head on top of the pole, his dying expression facing the cave.
The Founder chuckled at his handiwork, then slithered back to the cave.
MM&I had not heard a thing, for the Founder truly was skilled. Too dark to see, MM&I didn't even notice Lazar missing when he returned and went to sleep.

Morning!!!! :takecover:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

{walking out of the cave to take a look at the morning light, looks up to see Lazar staring back at him, his head removed from his body}
Jesus Christ! {jumps back, trips over Lazar's body} Shit! Um... guys...? You may want to take a look at this..