4 Star Admiral

DITL Battles Time-Table

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Current Game Moderator Staff

Rochey (3 games)

Lt. Staplic (1 games)

Teaos (2 game)

Completed

1) Mark (UFP, Miranda, USS Cluster) vs Stitch626 (KE, D-13 Bird Of Prey, Kam'ragh) [modded by Rochey]
Scenario: Dogfight
Result: Mark's vessel mostly destroyed and voluntarily abandoned, Stitch's vessel heavily damaged but intact.
Klingon minor victory.

2) Lt. Staplic (UFP, Defiant class, USS Valour) vs Tsukiyumi (RSE, Noraxean class, RES Tomalak) [modded by Rochey]
Scenario: Dogfight
Result: Both ships destroyed due to warp core breach following a ramming action.
Tie.

3) Battle Royal: Rochey (Akira), Mark (Sovereign), Nic (Defiant), Stitch (Vor'Cha), Mikey (Vor'Cha), Pirates (2 Breen frigates, Tsu) [modded by Teaos]
Victory by Rochey with a heavily damaged ship.
Order of fatalities, Mark, Nic, Stitch, Mikey, Rochey.

Currently In Progress

1) JudgeKing (Sovereign) vs Reliant (Son'a Battleship) [modded by Lt. Staplic]

2) Lt. Staplic (Scimitar); Mark (Dominion Battleship) vs Reliant (Negh'Var); Teaos (Paladin) [modded by Rochey]

3) Battle Royal 2.0. Free for all: Rochey (Akira), Mark (Scimitar), Nic (Intrepid), Stitch (Intrepid), Sunny (Galaxy class refit), Bob (Dominion Battleship) [Modded by Teaos]

Upcoming Battle List

1) Captain Seafort (Scimitar) vs Stitch626 (Sovereign)

2) Deepcrush (Excelsior) + Lt. Staplic (Constitution Refit) + Reliant (Miranda Refit) vs Stitch626 (K'Tinga Refit) + Tsukiyumi (K'Tinga Refit) + Nickwitz (D-13 Bird Of Prey)

3) Borg Attack!!! Rochey, Mark, Reliant, Panzer...

On Hold Until Further Notice

1) Me, Myself & I (Norway) vs Mikey (Steamrunner)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: DITL Battles Time-Table

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Right, timetable up. So how does it look? Is it clear? Is it a good format? Feedback appreciated.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Oh, and stickied because I feel like excercising my mod powers.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I think Nick had settled on a D-13 BoP for the 3v3.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Fixed.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Looks good to me
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

It looks like Seafort is going to end the Sov vs Scimitar debate once and for all.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Deepcrush wrote:It looks like Seafort is going to end the Sov vs Scimitar debate once and for all.
I'm wondering if the Scimitar will be able to fire while cloaked? :?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Deepcrush wrote:It looks like Seafort is going to end the Sov vs Scimitar debate once and for all.
Cue dramatic music. Perhaps the "Amok Time" fight music :lol:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Seeing how the English are, I'd say something from Bach.
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

Why something from Bach? Johann Sebastian Bach operated mostly around northern germany, like his great teacher Dietrich buxtehude.

if i were to go for british music for in battle, I'd choose something from their neighbouring states, like Scotland or Ireland. but as an English composer, I'd say Handel would be nice, and some others like thomas morley and John Dowland.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Actually, Staplic and I were talking about that not to long ago. We were thinking a stiff to hit penalty would represent trying to hit is while cloaked.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

shran wrote:Why something from Bach? Johann Sebastian Bach operated mostly around northern germany, like his great teacher Dietrich buxtehude.

if i were to go for british music for in battle, I'd choose something from their neighbouring states, like Scotland or Ireland. but as an English composer, I'd say Handel would be nice, and some others like thomas morley and John Dowland.
For one I like him, two because I can see a brit in a pose with the cello playing in the backround.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Mark wrote:
Tsukiyumi wrote:
Actually, Staplic and I were talking about that not to long ago. We were thinking a stiff to hit penalty would represent trying to hit is while cloaked.
Or just set off a spacial charge (ie Nuke or warp core) and suddenly you have a very visiable target.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
The original could, and the point of it is really to find out how the battle would have gone if the Scimitar wasn't commanded by a post-op brain doner.
me,myself and I wrote:
Cue dramatic music. Perhaps the "Amok Time" fight music :lol:
I was thinking of something like this 8)
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.