Star Trek-The Customizable Card Game

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
PicardManuever
Petty officer third class

Star Trek-The Customizable Card Game

Post by PicardManuever »

Does anybody play the online version of this? I used to play it but I haven't been on there in awhile and I went back a few days ago and I couldn't get in and I was wondering if anybody else has been having that problem.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

I didn't know the online still existed. I signed up years ago, haven't in ages. I'd be interested again, however.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
PicardManuever

Post by PicardManuever »

I would be too.I used to play it alot online a few years ago but I stopped because I didnt have the time for it and I was hoping to get back into it but I couldnt get into the site for some reason. I sent an email to their technical support but I havent recieved a reply back yet. I was wondering if anybody else was having trouble or if it was just me.
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Did anyone play the original game? I never played version 2, I have the white border/limited silver border complete set in multiple copies, and obscene ammounts of Alternate Universe and Q-Continuum expansions, and then a bunch of mixes here and there.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
PicardManuever

Post by PicardManuever »

I used to play the first edition back when I was in high school but I sold all my cards after I graduated because I couldnt find anybody to play with