Find the founders V

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the founders V

Post by stitch626 »

And with my affirmative vote, we have a majority. Now we just need to find him.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::walks to an intercom::
centurion nick report to the command center
::turns towards stich::
there that should do it. hopefully
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

And now.........we wait.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Wait, Mark, what's your vote on the matter, I know it doesn't really matter, but I would like to know where you stand on this, do you think I'm a founder, or a romulan?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::shrugs shoulders:::

I have no idea one way or another if you are a Founder or not, Centurion. But I am willing to admit that possibly they know something that I do not.

:::glances at Stitch:::

I WOULD however, like to know the reasoning behind your deduction. Explain it to me one day.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I think his methodology is quite clear.
Bob claimed to be the scientist. No one disputed this claim.
Bob vouched for me, saying that I'm not a Founder. I know this to be true, so I at least know Bob is not a Founder.
You and Stitch began accusing each other, to the point where one of you was on the verge of being killed. This suggests you're not in an alliance, and thus you can't be both Founders.
This means that one of you is Romulan. That gives us two confirmed Romulans, myself and Bob, and we know that out of you two, only one is Romulan.
However, regardless of which of you is a Romulan, Nick is the only one who has not been verified as a Romulan, either by someone else vouching for them or by deduction.
Therefore, he must be a Founder. If he is, then you, Mark, are the next to be killed. If he is not a Founder, then Stitch is being killed, followed shortly by Bob.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

"very well. It seems my time has come," Nick said softly. Suddenly, his arm outstretched toward Mark, but missed him barely as he ducked out of the way. Rolling across the small walkway, Mark pulled out his disruptor and let off a wild shot, shooting over the reforming head of the founder. It splayed apart, erupting into a fountain of tentacles flailing across the cabin. Each crew member was sent to the deck to evade the knife sharp edges of the tentacles.

Stitch attempted to pull of a shot, but missed; the blast impacting on a small panel. Sparks erupted outward as it was destroyed, burning across the founder's skin. It twisted a tentacle around toward stitch, and wrenched him from the floor, holding him against the ceiling. The air quickly left stitch, his skin turning a deep green as the lack of breath suffocated him.

And then it stopped.

A sizzling whole had been torn in the founder's body. On the other side, stood Mark, disruptor steaming. Without further ado, the remaining crew poured their disruptor bolts into the creature, tearing it to shreds. It exploded, splattering gelatinous goo across the surface of the cabin. Each crew member reacted differently. Rochey stood triumphant, even if his face was wrinkled in disgust. Stitch was too deprived of oxygen to notice. Bob dived underneath an overhanging console, narrowly escaping the remains of the founder. Mark stood still, expressionless with the disruptor at his side.

one down. one to go.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

As per my earlier logic, I hereby nominate that Mark be the next to die.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Oh, excellent idea. After all, I just shot my compatriot. Makes perfect sense.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:: barely able to breath ::

Well... I'm not one... for violence... but maybe...

:: grabs chest and just sits on the floor ::
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

That you shot him proves nothing. He was already discovered, thus he was already going to die regardless of your actions. You may well have realised that, and figured that by shooting him you may allieviate our suspicions.

In any case, simple logic proves you to be the Founder.
Bob is the scientist. That claim has not been disputed.
He has vouched for me being a Romulan. As his claim to being the scientist is undisputed, there is no reason to doubt this fact either.
Stitch was the one who called for a vote against Nick in the first place, and the first to point out that he was a Founder. If Stitch was a Founder, he would not have pointed the finger at his own acomplice.
Therefore, it must be you who is the Founder.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Unless the Founders felt it nessessary to sacrifice one of there own to divert suspiscion. That would be a move worthy of a Romulan.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed. But for now we should err on the side of caution. All reasoning suggests that you are a Founder. If you're not, then Stitch will be the next one to go.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, I'm with you Rochey.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Of course you would be. Of course, you DO realize you likely won't have time to execute said founder if you execute the wrong one, don't you?