Find the Founders III

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah, I doubt that is why he was killed.
Perhaps the Founders somehow knew that he was a trained security officer, and figured it would be better to take him out now... just a guess.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Shit. This is not good.

Okay, let's think about this calmly. Who did Tsu say he suspected? That could help us identify who might want to knock him off.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

He didn't mention anyone. So we can't figure it out that way, unfortunatley.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Crap, so they just nailed him at random? Damn.
Right, anyone want to throw out some suspicions?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

It's a smart move for the Founders, offing someone who wouldn't lead us back to them. I think they're playing some sick sort of psychological game with us, killing us one at a time while we sleep...
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

That would be brilliant psychologically, since we all depend on each others ability to survive but as well, they are killing our morale and splitting our loyalties, making it harder for us to decide on who was the founder, just making sense out of random choosing I guess though. Unless they somehow really did know he had the most tactical expertise, in which case, that would be really bad.

In my opinion Teaos seems suspicious, just through what he has said, and how, it's hard to really explain, but I think that he might be a founder. Does anyone have any other thoughts on who it may be?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'll be honest and admit that I haven't a clue. There's something about Teaos that makes me think it may be him, but there's not really enough for me to go on.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Me? What the hell have I done? I didnt have anything against Tsu, I was no where near Mark when he was killed.

I notice Stitch and Nic are being very laid back. Two people are dead and you two talk about putting away phasers and sleeping!

Grundig and Bob are no where to be found, they just pop in long enough to stir the pot then disapear.

I'm just freak out by the two BLOODY MURDERS that are going on in here that no one else seems to care about!
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

What are you talking about? I have said nothing about sleeping other than that I was tired. And that was because I was tired. And having a phaser didn't help Tsu.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I said nothing of sleeping, now you're skewing the facts to make me look like the bad guy, I agreed with sleeping when it became the only logical and necessery thing to do. That was just night falling if you remember correctly, which apparently you don't, your inconsistant thinking is making me slightly more suspicious of you.
And you rochey, you say you just think Teaos is guilty of being a founder, I remeber him saying some very odd things, but you're just gonna kill him on a gut feeling, that's a real great thing for us to start doing, we'll all be dead by the end of today using that method.
So I'm gonna be a hated man here, but I do believe that one of those that I mentioned before is a founder who will continue to play mind tricks with us until we are dead, we must have an action plan, we must find some way of discovering who is the founder, hopefully no innocents will end up dying in the process, innocent blood has been shed, we must ensure no more will be, so we must find the founders , and eliminate
thier presence from our midst!
The world ended

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Come on then what do you have on me?

I'm talking a lot? No shit we have had two murders? I'm pointing the finger at others, two dead bodies... someone did it and it aint me. I've done nothing that any normal person wouldnt do in this situation.

The reason I find you two idd is because your acting so calm and calculated. You not trying to piss anyone off or raise suspicions on yourself. Your sitting back subtilling trying to implicate me.

I dont even know what yo make of the other guys, they arent really doing anything.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, well I'm trying to figure out which one of you is the founder, and you say you aren't but it's your actions are more and more proving to me what you really are. So Rochey has to say something soon
Come on, what are you waiting for, speak man or founder, maybe.

A for being calcuted, where has your method got you yet, are you sure of who the founders are, because my method revieled it to me after the first day but I had no way I f proving it.
The world ended

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

My method had gotten myself, you and Stitch talking a lot and Tsu and Rochey a bit while Bob and Grundig say very little.

This leads me to believe that the Founders are those who speak lots and try to shift suspision onto others with out being very up front about it. Something both you and Stitch have been doing.

Grundig has been to quite, I highly doubt its him as a Founder wouldnt want to be that quite as it arrouses suspicions.

Bob I just dont think has it in him.

Tsu is dead

Marks starting to smell out the storage closet

Rochey has been acting much like Tsu was so I'm not sure either way about him. So far he has only said something against me which everyone is doing. At worst he's a founder and best he's an idiot.

Nic has been hanging around the whole time, always around nd always very careful not to arrise suspisions.

Stitch has been doing the same thing, careful not to arrise suspisions but also shifting the blame.

Its exactly the kind of mind games I expect from Founders.

Personally I'm more sure of Nic than Stitch as Stitch had always been weird. Nic has only been acting really odd since I pointed the finger at him.

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I'm not weird... ok, maybe I am.
Anyway, your method is quite useless as you are totally incorrect about who the Founders are. I have limited it down to three possibles. I will not say who it is... yet. Once I figure our who the two are, I will act.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Well whats your method? I've give mine and my results, you so far are being very vague and just saying that I'm wrong. You are yet to show any evidence against anyone.