Find the Founders III

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by Nickswitz »

I think stitch may be a founder right now, it's not just a feeling, it's the fact that he has been prodding to space people but never doing anything about it, therefore trying to flow with the crowd, I was so sure about Grundig, what I didn't count on was rochey though, he is very calculating, he may be trying to throw us of track by making acciditory remarks and then letting us follow through on them, he said we should space Grundig, but it was because he could get us to agree an he knew that, who here believes, beyond a reasonable doubt that rochey is a founder?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Um, if I understand you correctly, you think me and Rochey are Founders. Ok, I'll let that go for now. I agree with you on Rochey... but not on me, for obvious reasons.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Alright, I'm am going out on a limb here, but I feel that Rochey is one of the Founders.
The reasons indicating Rochey's guilt have been mentioned over and over, so I won't bother reiterating them.
So I am now putting it to a vote. Do we space Rochey?
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Since I have had that same suspicion I will vote to get rid of rochey.
Let's hope were right about this, otherwise you're going next stitch.
The world ended

bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

I say we space him
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I personally would go for Nic and Rochey.

But what ever we do we need to be very careful about it. We are sitting on a knife edge of numbers here, we dont have much time granted but if we make the wrong call we're screwed.

I said I was a bit sus about both Stitch and Rochey.

Stitch, as Nic said has been very calculating and prodding with out being very obvious.

Rochey said I was one which was odd since there was no evidence on the first day. Then he went for Grundig, but to be fair so did everyone. My vote to kill him isnt needed which is good becuase I cant say I am sure about him, it is sus but with the numbers being so close we need to do something.

Nic just screams "FOUNDER" to me. He subtlily pointed the finger at people (me) almost getting a majority on his side to space them. He hasnt done anything really obvious but his whole game plan is so smooth and sus that I am sure he is a Founder. Even the people who are dead line up with it for me. Tsu was to throw people off his track as it was random and didnt implicate him. Grundig was to wear down the numbers.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Okay, guys, I have a confession to make, but not the one you're expecting, so at least hear me out before spacing me.
I'm the scientist.

Now, I know there's going to be a lot of suspicion over this claim due to the fact that you're all accusing me (I'll get to that later), but I have important info: Stitch is one of the Founders.

Now, I know it's going to be hard to convince all of you of the truth of this, but I'm going to ask you to trust me on this.

I'll answer the obvious questions here.

Why didn't I bring this up earlier?
I didn't want to reveal myself. I wanted to uncover who both the Founders were, in case the second one decided to target and kill me. If Tsu the security guard was still around, then I would have revealed myself when I found out, because I knew I'd be protected. But, sadly, he died, leaving me in a very uncomfortable position.

Why am I bringing it up now?
Well, since you all seem bent on killing me for no real reason, I figure I might as well get the info out now. Witholding this info would lead to us all dieing.

How can you trust me?
Well, to be perfectly honest, you can't really tell I'm telling the truth or not. But think about this: if I turn out to be lying, then I automaticaly sign my death warrant, as I'll be next out the airlock. Why would I throw away my only chance to defend myself against these accusations by making a false claim that will definitely get me killed.
And also, a couple of others have noted Stitch's behaviour being slightly odd, what with his aggresive attacks against Teaos, and the fact that it was him that suggested spacing Grundig, not me, which is a fact you all seem to be forgetting.

So I beg you now, just see the truth in my statement and get rid of Stitch in whatever way you wish. Killing me now will be detrimental to the survival of the rest of you. If it turns out I'm lying, then I'll happily walk into the airlock myself.

Now, as for these accusations against me:
Teaos wrote:Rochey has kind of being flying under the radar while also being annalitical.
Quite true, but I've done that in every game so far. Hardly damning evidence. Throwing someone out an airlock based on the sole fact that he's acting the same way he always does is rather foolish, and will just result in the rest of you getting killed.
He has only every accused me and Grundig.
Because I had nothing to go on. The only one I tested that didn't die right after was Stitch, and I had to keep that quiet for my own protection. I thought the fact that the only person who Grundig didn't accuse was Stitch, despite the latter's aggresive behaviour in the thread, was rather damning. And it must be remembered that so did the rest of you. You can't foist all the blame onto me for this, particularly seeing as how it wasn't I who suggested spacing Grundig.
Nick wrote: I think stitch may be a founder right now, it's not just a feeling, it's the fact that he has been prodding to space people but never doing anything about it, therefore trying to flow with the crowd
Thank you, someone who's finaly smart enough to spot the clues. The only person we ever spaced was spaced on Stitch's suggestion. I pointed out Grundig was suspicious, as did everyone else, but I never went as far as to suggest throwing him off the ship. I wanted to wait until we had more evidence. I went along with the vote since I figured standing against his airlocking would only put myself in danger: if he was a Founder then I'd be the obvious next target.
what I didn't count on was rochey though, he is very calculating, he may be trying to throw us of track by making acciditory remarks and then letting us follow through on them
So, you think I'm a Founder because I'm calculating? How is that any different than you? How is that possibly a logical reason to base the survival of all of us on? You're rather smart, so you must realise that being calculating is hardly damning enough evidence that you can kill someone on.
By all means, if you can find any more damning evidence then bring it up. But until then I beg you to change your vote. I am on your side, as I pointed out above, claiming to be the scientist would be a foolish move if I was lying. For example, the real scientist could speak up and denounce me. Why would I base my survival on a move that would ultimately get me killed?
he said we should space Grundig,
Wrong! It was Stitch who said we should space him. Observe the following exchange:
Stitch wrote:Of course, we won't know for sure until we space him
Me wrote:You suggest spacing him?
Stitch wrote:Yes, I guess I do suggest it.
I don't know how you lot have suddenly gotten it into your head that I was the one who suggested it, but I was not. I pointed out Grundig's suspicious behaviour, which everyone else on the ship agreed was suspicious. Hell, Nick even said he'd suspected Grundig for quite a while. You can't throw all the blame for that mistake at me.
Stitch wrote: Ok, I'll let that go for now. I agree with you on Rochey... but not on me, for obvious reasons.
You see? Again he's trying to shove suspicion towards an easy target: me.
Stitch wrote: Alright, I'm am going out on a limb here, but I feel that Rochey is one of the Founders.
The reasons indicating Rochey's guilt have been mentioned over and over, so I won't bother reiterating them.
Further damning evidence against Stitch. He claims that evidence against me has been mentioned "over and over", so he sees no need to actualy bring them up. Yet this is an outright lie: no evidence was brought against me. Nick said he was suspicious of me, which is only understandable, but that is not evidence. He's trying to convince people that the argument has already been decided, which is clearly not the case!
So I am now putting it to a vote. Do we space Rochey?
And for the second time in a row, Stitch suggests spacing someone. Does this not raise anyone's suspicion? This means that both suggestions of spacing have come from the same person, one victim already being proven to be innocent. I beg you all not to make the same mistake again. I fucked up with my accusations against Grundig, I'll admit, but so did everyone else (except Teaos, who didn't vote). Throw Stitch out and you'll see the truth behind my statements.
Nick wrote:Since I have had that same suspicion I will vote to get rid of rochey.
Your suspicion is based on the fact that you found me to be "calculating". Hardly solid evidence to base our survival on!

There's also one important fact you seem to all be forgettign: we're down to five players. If you throw me out, then the Founders can block any votes, meaning they win. You're throwing away the game based on absolutely nothing, while agreeing with someone who has done more than enough to raise suspicion.

Nick, I ask you to trust me on this and change your vote. If I turn out to be lying, then I'll happily let you shoot me.
Let's hope were right about this, otherwise you're going next stitch.
By then it will be too late! The ratio of Founders to humans will be 2:2, meaning you won't be able to throw him out. Are you willing to throw away the whole game based on a mere suspicion, when I've already given proof against him?
Bob wrote: I say we space him
What? Why? What makes you so suspicious of me? I've given proof of my innocence now, so I ask you kindly to change your vote, lest you throw victory away when it's within our grasp.
Teaos wrote: But what ever we do we need to be very careful about it. We are sitting on a knife edge of numbers here, we dont have much time granted but if we make the wrong call we're screwed.
Exactly. You're going to throw the whole thing away if you throw me out based on Stitch's claim that he's already given evidence (something I've shown he's lying about) then we lose. I ask you to vote against this. If you do, I only need one more person to realise the mistake you're all making. Put Stitch in the airlock in my stead, and you'll soon see the truth of my claims.
Stitch, as Nic said has been very calculating and prodding with out being very obvious.
Exactly. Thank you. If merely being calculating is damning enough to throw me out, then why is Stitch, who has done that and worse, being left alone? Does anyone else see that you're letting a man who's clearly guilty call the shots here?
Rochey said I was one which was odd since there was no evidence on the first day.
You'll note I never accused you, nor did I ever push aggresively against you. I merely commented that you were on my suspect list.

So, in conclusion:
Stitch lied about there being loads of evidence against me. There's none.
Stitch, for the second time in the one day, tries to get someone killed based on no reasoning at all. Strangely, no one seems to find this at all suspicious, yet you're all jumping on me for voicing my suspicion of Grundig: something everyone here is guilty of.

Why does no one else find this remotely suspicious, yet find me being "calculating" being a killable offence?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

in light of this new evidence i hold off on spacing rochey
Anonymous lol
hahahahahaha!
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Rochey, you are right, I am changing my vote, do not space Rochey because
A) we really don't have much to go on.
B) you bringing in that you are the scientist makes sense that you would be calculating

I say that we should get rid of stitch.
Because then we are down to one founder that we can throw out easily. Though I am really not sure of who it is as of yet.
The world ended

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thank you both. You'll soon have proof of the wisdom of this decision.
I say that we should get rid of stitch.
Because then we are down to one founder that we can throw out easily. Though I am really not sure of who it is as of yet.
I'm not sure who it is, either. All I know is that I'm going to die tonight.

As for now, we do have one enemy in our sights. I second the motion to space Stitch, and vote for his spacing.
With two votes, and five players, we need just one person to vote with us against Stitch. Teaos, Bob?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:lol:
I'm sorry, but the transparancy of your lies amuse me.
I'm the scientist. The reason I haven't said anything is because the first person I tested was Tsu.
Nick, Bob, Teaos, think about this. Rochey is trying to buy time. He knows we can't stay awake forever. Rochey is a Founder, this lie has just proven it.
Oh and Rochey...
He claims that evidence against me
I never said anything about evidence. Reasons and evidence are two different things, at least in my book.
Last edited by stitch626 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

I am turning my vote back to spacing rochey
Anonymous lol
hahahahahaha!
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

In light of new evidence I shall negate my previous vote, to examine the evidence.
Last edited by Nickswitz on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

What does that even mean?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

SCREW THIS!!!

Rochey - Stitch, Stitch - Rochey. We keep yo-yoing between them wasting time. We only have a few hours in us until we all pass out die to exustion and I'm almost about to pass out.(OCC Bed time in like 1 hour for me)

I'm not sure one way or the other about the above two.

But as I have said for the last two days - NIC IS A FOUNDER!!

How can no one else see this. He has been playing us from the start! HE accues me and get Rochey to side against me and almsot gets Grundig aswel. He almost got a majority just then with no evidence. HE voted to space Gundig (although to be fair most people did).

He has been playing us from the start. He is to calm and collected and annalyitcal. Just like a Founder who is not trying to arrouse suspicions would.

I vote we space Nic. I feel it is blatantly obvious it is him where as I cant bloody make up my mind about the other two.

We need to do something and do it fast.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.