Find the Founders III

bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Re: Find the Founders III

Post by bob »

Teaos wrote:Hell ROCHEY A KNOW FOUNDER almost votes to space me before Stitch said they didnt have enough evidence.
I will not fall for reverse psycology
therfore my vote is unchanged
space teaos
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Looking back and forth between Nick and Bob, Teaos let his voice drop to a whisper.

"So, that's how it is? Ok then."

Suddenly, both of Teaos's arms shot out, morphing into gold and gelatinous tentacals, each wrapping around one of the two survivors throats. With a evil grin, Teaos said "A shame really. I would have preferred at least one of you survive to take the blame for this, but alas, so it must be."

Nick was beginning to turn purple and Bob had collapsed to his knees. Out of the corner of his eye, Bob saw Tsu's fallen phaser rifle. Reaching as far as he could manage, he managed to grasp it weakly with one hand, and desperately brought it to bear. A burst of light from the end of the rifle took Teaos in the chest, causing him to stumble back. Two more pulses from the rifle forced the shapeshifter to release his hold on Nick, and to grope after the rifle in Bob's hands. In a move that only brothers who have known each other all of their lives could pull off, Bob spun the rifle to Nicks waiting hands, leaving Teaos grasping at empty air. Gasping for air, Nick keyed up the power on the rifle and took careful aim as Bob fell to the floor, slipping into unconcosness. A brighter burst took Teaos square in the shoulder, blowing one tentacal off of his body. Grinning like a madman, Nick shouted to Teaos,

"Looks like your plan is going all to pieces" and sqeezed the trigger three more times. Teaos's body exploded into a a burnt and partially crystalized mass of goo, splattering the surrounding walls and consoles. Running over to Bob's prone form, he saw Bob pulling part of Teaos's "arm" off of his throat and climbing back to his feet. Grabbing his brother in a tight hug for a long moment, Nick dared to believe the nightmare was over. Bob apparently echoed his brother's thoughts and said,

"Thank God it's over."

With an evil grin, Nick looked at his brother and asked, "What do you mean it's over? You've still got to clean up this this mess."
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

THE HUMANS WIN AGAIN!!! (Although with the highest body count yet)
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.