Find the Founders II

Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Find the Founders II

Post by Teaos »

Ok time for round two boys and boys.

This time Grundig is playing and I'm acting as mod, you should have had your rolls sent to you.

The positions are.

Star Fleet crewmen - Innocents trying to survive and work out who the founders are.

Scientist - Can ask me to test one of the other players for if they are a founder or not, I will give them the results after night time and someone has died. Can either announce his position or stay hidden.

Security guy - Can choose to protect one of the players at night time. If the founders try to go for that guy the security guy protects him. Can also protect himself if he chooses. He can also stay hidden or announce himself. If the founders go for the protected guy the founders do not get found out but they do not kill anyone, the security guy does get uncovered though.

Founder - The baddies, trying to kill everyone else with out being found out.

Now we are doing the same scenario as last time, a Federation shuttle, but since this is trek and several things such as sensors/scanner/blood test, could find the founders pretty quick we have to just assume they are either broken or just not around. The only way to find a founder is by debate and finally by spacing them and seeing if they revert to a glob.

Players:
Stitch
Nic
Tsu
Grundig
Rochey
Mark
Reliant

Now to the game

~~~

A Federation runabout drifts through space, its engines powered down and the light set to low.

Inside all is silent but for the slight background buss of a active computer core and the soft breathing of the crewmen on board.

The silence is broken by the piercing sound of the alarm clock, the crew all begin to stir and get out of their bunks, all but one

"Whats wrong with Teaos?" Mark asked looking at the still figure of their commander.

Reliant walks over to the body and shakes his shoulder, getting no response he bends over the body shaking it harder and opening the eyes.

"He's dead "
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find the Founders II

Post by Nickswitz »

Oh no!
Why would someone kill Teaos, he was such a good guy, we must find his killer to avenge his death
So, were gonna do this quick and easy. If you killed Teaos raise you hand, we won't kill you, i promise.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Wait a minute. Why do you think someone killed him? We haven't even run a medical scan yet.

*gets a tricorder from rear compartment*

Dammit, this thing is broken... It looks like the others are as well. And, the internal sensors are damaged.

He looks like he just died in his sleep. What makes you think he was murdered, Nick? :?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Hmm. Curious that you should leap to call it murder. Yet it is curious that Tsuki asks you quite abruptly of your motive.

Now. As far as i am aware, teaos was perfectly well. If he was to die in his sleep, there must be another factor. Perhaps, an illness of some form?
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

One that acted so quickly and without any noticeable symptoms? Damned unlikely. Something's pretty fishy about all this.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well, if it was illness, then we need to quarantine him, though that may not do any good since he has been with us the entire time. Though I do agree with you Rochey.
So for now, I think the only thing we can do is find out how he died and who killed him if he was murdered.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

As far as it is troubling to say, there is little other cause than murder. Now. there are no distinguishable marks that i can determine. No phaser burns. And nothing of telltale damage. Perhaps the sensors may prove useful?

-walks over-

curious. The sensors are inoperative. and Have been for quite some time.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I'd say the fact that our engines are inoperative, and every piece of sensor equipment on board is also disabled is a clear sign that something is dammed fishy here. Did anyone get up to use the head last night? Did anyone notice anything out of the ordinary?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

But they're designed to stay on at all times. Someone must have shut them off, but we all have access to the sensors. It could have been anyone.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Quite true. Perhaps we might be able to gain the access code of whoever used the system last? that would be a clear indication, would it not?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

If he was murdered, and there are no marks, than it would likely be poison or suffocation. Unfortunately, I'm not a doctor so I can't do anything.
As for the sensors, I'm not an engineer either, so I can't fix them. What worries me is that the murderer, if there is one, could strike again.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

The sensors are shot. Whoever disabled them had no intention of being able to repair them, so they're as stuck as we are. What motivation could there be for something like that, even if they wanted Teaos dead?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I think it is almost a complete certainty that he will. We must determine who, or what, this assailant is. Strangulation would deduce opposable thumbs, or at least hands/feet. poison would deduce a sentient being.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

We should search the ship. Maybe something got on board at the last port, and is hiding in the Jefferies Tube. I'm going to suggest that we all arm ourselves for the time being; we just don't know what we're dealing with yet.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

A wise precaution. But it could provide the perfect method to assassinate another crew member.