Gamma mission sign in

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Gamma mission sign in

Post by Reliant121 »

I think the Klingon's sstandard troops are the closest thing they have to marines do we know if the Romulans have anything like a marine force.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

No, but all Klingons are soldiers, and I think we can assume that some Romulans are trained as infantry.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Reliant121 wrote:I think the Klingon's sstandard troops are the closest thing they have to marines do we know if the Romulans have anything like a marine force.
I would imagine they have Remen shock troops.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Question: Would anyone have an objection to me copy n' pasting the character bios into a new thread, one in which a person wouldn't need to dig through 29 pages of conversation to find a bio if they want to check one? Basically I'd like to condense all the bios into a page or two for easy reference.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Lighthawk wrote:Question: Would anyone have an objection to me copy n' pasting the character bios into a new thread, one in which a person wouldn't need to dig through 29 pages of conversation to find a bio if they want to check one? Basically I'd like to condense all the bios into a page or two for easy reference.
We already have that here. Though, you still have to dig a bit.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Lighthawk wrote:Question: Would anyone have an objection to me copy n' pasting the character bios into a new thread, one in which a person wouldn't need to dig through 29 pages of conversation to find a bio if they want to check one? Basically I'd like to condense all the bios into a page or two for easy reference.
We already have that here. Though, you still have to dig a bit.
Ah, well then, never mind. Thanks.