Star Wars Alpha Thread

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Star Wars Alpha Thread

Post by Reliant121 »

An Ensign almost crashed into Vaile as he rounded the corridor. The ensign was very apologetic, but it was for a good reason.

"Spit it out, son. Whats your rush?" Vaile asked.

"ItlieutenantAneirashe'scrashedonthefloor!!!" He cried all in one sentance. Vaile looked to the sky for a moment and returned his gaze to the exhausted ensign.

"Lets try that slowly," He said.

"Its lieutenant Aneira! She's collapsed! Dunno whats wrong with her sir!"

Vaile was half way down the corridor when he finished.

"Where is she?!" He cried back at the straggling man.

"Turbolaser battery AY-03, Sir!" He cried back. The ensign wasnt capable of keeping back as he stopped at a bulkhead to catch a breath.

Vaile kept running. There was no way he was going to let his Turbolaser operator collapse and him not be there. He liked her. not for the perverted way that many officers probably did, but for her devotion to duty, and general personality. It'd be a shame to loose her. Even if he had to carry her the many decks to the medical bay, he would

he arrived to two more ensigns and a crew member laying over her. Vaile looked at her, and chuckled to himself, which shocked the others there.

"She's asleep! Hah. Daft woman been working non-stop. Come on. I'll get her to her quarters," he said, lifting her up. He almost swallowed her small frame in his arms, being a man of enormous girth. A big friendly giant as he was known by some.

By the time he reached her quarters, she was beginning to awaken slightly. She opened her eyes, and he looked down.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm Lieutenant. But next time, it would be best to get some sleep," he said winking. She smiled slightly as she was left on her bed. He walked out, and off to the turbolaser she had been working on.

"Time to get things finished," He commented, reaching into the panels and for the connection cables.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Kir cursed as he banged his head on the underside of his fighter's chassis, then slid out from underneath and sat up. It hadn't been a good morning at all, starting with being summoned to the captain's office. Captain Gyealac had dressed him down for so thoroughly destroying the pirate ship, leaving no debris worthy of analysis, much less prisoners. Kir's contention that the lack of available backup dictated shooting to kill - because a wounded ship can still return fire - fell on deaf ears.

After that he had tried to enlist the aid of the Lieutenant Rumabarick of whom the general had spoken, only to hear that the lieutenant was not to be disturbed in a terse but polite message from Lt. Cmdr. Vaile. In fact, Vaile seemed like the most genial Imperial officer Kir had ever met, but it did little to brighten his mood.

He was about to give up his project when his reverie was interrupted by an approaching crewman. "This arrived for you from General Fodakan's office, sir," said the man, holding a box as if it held a nest of vipers. Kir took the box and the crewman retreated as fast as respect allowed.

Kir opened the box to find a note - "from an old jockey" - and a power converter for a weapons hardpoint. Laughing quietly, Kir lay back down on his dolly and opened a fuselage panel on the underside of the interceptor.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Aniera
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Aniera »

Aniera awoke from her deep slumber twelve hours after Vaile had put her to bed. She groggily sits up and brushes her reddish locks from her eyes, then looks over at the clock, squinting at first.

"Was I really out that long?"

She sighs, groans a bit and gets out of bed, stretching herself to wake up a bit further and manages to make it to her shower, she puts it on slightly cooler than normal. After a lengthy shower, she dresses in a clean uniform, sits down near her bed and rummages through the small crate near the foot of her bed. Inside are various datapads, she takes out one and turns it on. The figure of a large, uniform clad man emerges, she smiles softly at it, running her finger along it. Sighing a bit, she turns it off and goes through the rest of the contents, more clothing, too dressy to be of any use to her on board. Still, she hangs it up in the back of her closet, never know when it'll come in handy. After unpacking, she decides to venture out to the Officer's mess hall, perhaps she can catch the General and apologize for her absense.
"There...are...four...lights!!!!"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

The Aetos Tagma dropped out of hyperspace slowing to lightspeed then to normal space at the edge of the system near Vlanx's dead world. "Excellent work. Any signs of a rebel military presence?" Captain Misunichix Gyealac asked sensors as he walked across the bridge over looking the department heads.

"One Nebulon-B Frigate is in the area. Its not following recognization codes, sir."

"Ah good. Our first catch of the day. Sound general quarters, bring us in closer." The Captain ordered. "Hail them and ask them to surrender to search and prepare boarding parties."

Koren couldn't help but grin a little as the general alarm rang out of the nearest klaxon. Rushing to the armory he was issued his e-11 as Storm Troopers armed themselves around him. "I want four Shock Troopers to lead the breach." He ordered so that the specialized heavy hitting troopers could get into position. "And I want a squadron of Space Troopers to secure the hanger if we are given permission to land there. Otherwise prepare for breaching."

As the Aetos Tagma neared the Nebulon-B frigate a squadron of Z-95 head hunters flew out of its small hangerbay. More older ships from the Clone Wars and prior flew out of the mining facility on Vlanx's dead planet. "Scramble the TIEs, weapons fire at will." The Captain ordered glad he was going to see some action.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

"Vaile to all batteries, open fire at discretion! Target the fighters first, then attack the Nebulon. Fighters, engage to destroy, Nebulon, attempt to disable." Vaile said as the Tie Fighters swept under the giant dagger vessel. The many batteries that scattered the surface, opened fire, spewing yellow bolts out into space.

"Anti fighter batteries 4-6, retarget formation designated gamma, full fire pattern!" The battery opens up on the Fighters, blasting many of them apart.

Scoping the battle, Vaile noticed a small group of turbolasers halting their fire.

"Battery 04, why have you stopped firing?"

"Sir, the cannons aren't functioning. Something wrong with the control systems," Came the reply.

"Get maintenance teams down there. All batteries, direct fire to compensate!"
Aniera
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Aniera »

Aniera trots down the hallway full speed to Battery 04, toolbox in hand. A tech stands in front of it trying to troubleshoot it.

"What's the trouble?"

She hurriedly crouches down, takes the panel off and looks at the wires.

"It's not responding ma'am, it'll charge but won't shoot."

After seeing the wires are fine she stands up, nudging the tech out of the way, she starts pressing buttons on the panel. One of them doesn't light up. Sighing softly, she undoes the top of the panel and checks the connections. Finding the issue, her fingers work quickly to remedy the problem, a loose connection. She quickly slams the panel down and starts up the system, which boots up smoothly. The tech watches her in amazement with his jaw dropped. Once the turret is up and online, she begins the firing sequence, now matching the others.
"There...are...four...lights!!!!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Ardus raced out of his quarters, finishing his dressing on the way to the bridge. " '2'! GET THE SQUAD UP AND GOING, PREP FOR E.V.A. AND HULL BREACHING! WE ARE UNDER FIRE!" yelled Ardus as he knocked over two navy troopers who happened to find themselves in the way. "Who the hell fires on a Star Destroyer?"

Ardus' earcomm went off. "Squad will be ready for assault in three minutes Boss! Any word on what we're up against?" Ardus batted his head at the comment. "Would it make a difference?" "No sir!" "Then EVA prep and breach!" "On it sir!" Ardus switched off his earcomm and called on the guards at the bridge blast doors to open the hatch. "Damn kids, open that doorway!" The blast door was only half way open when Ardus jumped through. Captain Misunichix Gyealac was just ahead overlooking the bridge staff.

"Captain, what's going on? And how in the Emperor's name did these peasents get theirs hands on a Starship?" yelled Ardus as he came to a halt next too the captain.

"I'm not sure Officer, I arrived at the same time as you. Those damned rebels turned on us as soon as we entered the system." The captain yelled for his ship to get on with firing and turned back to Ardus. "That little ship is no match for us! We'll eat that old hulk alive." the captain growled as his clutched his fist.

Ardus looked at the command read out. "If they have one then there is a chance they have more. There were supposed to be half a dozen ships in dock when the rebels took over this system. If they got their hands on them we could be in some trouble. Permission to send my squad over with the Stormtroopers and secure some prisoners."

The captain gave and almost grinned looked to Ardus. "You're asking?" Ardus shrugged. "I'm only here for the Jedi, the rest of this show is all yours." The captain nodded. "Officer, I want their command crew alive and the rest dead! I want some answers."

Ardus bolted from the captains side and ran as fast as his legs would carry him to the flight deck. Switching on his earcomm "Squad we are a go for launch in two minutes. '2', is my gear ready for me?" "Ready and waiting boss!" "I'll be there shortly and I'll prep in flight." "What are the orders?" "Command crew al... pardon me, move!" Ardus yelled as he ran head on into a group of techs. "Sir, what was that order? I didn't copy!" "Command crew alive and everyone else is cleaned!"

Ardus arrived in the flight deck to see Stormtroopers loading in shuttles and his own squad standing next to a pair of breaching craft. Ardus came to a stop at a pile of armour and weapons in front of his men. He informed them of what he knew and what the captain wanted while three of his men quickly dressed him in his heavy armour. Ardus took his last breath of free air as the armour seals locked in place, hissing in the cycled O2 mix. The armour's servos and gears warmed and the hud lite up inside the helmet. The suit's internal systems started up but the air filters hadn't cooled yet and Ardus could read, just as well feel the heat from the micro reactors. 110* and holding. In a minute or two the suit would cool, but until then Ardus was going to be very warm. '2' handed Ardus his weapons and ammunition.

"Our fighters will take out their air cover then finish off their shields. She's a frigate, Nebulon class. We'll breach at the mid spar with first odds heading forward and evens going aft. Stormtrooper transports will be waiting with us and boarding once we hold the docking clamps. Other Stromtrooper units will be heading straight for the shuttle bay. If they are able to take and hold there we'll have the ship quickly. Odds will move on the bridge while evens head for the ship's reactor and take it off line. We don't want them blowing the damn thing while we're on it. It takes a while for an over load but still, just be on the quick foot about it." Ardus looked at his men, armoured giants in their suits. "We serve the Emperor!" Ardus cheered, punching his weapon into the air. "In life until death!" cheered his men, punching their weapons into the air.

The squad broke as the men ran to their shuttles. Ardus grabbed '2' by his shoulder plate. "I need you to get that core off line as fast as you can. That is your priority." "15 years, have I ever let you down?" The two men laughed as they boarded they craft. This wasn't the quiet life Ardus was hoping for.

"Captain Gyealac!" Ardus clamped himself into his seat. "We are ready for launch and awaiting clear skies!" Ardus looked to his pilot and gave a thumbs up. "As soon as the captain tells us he's cleared away any enemy fighters we go. Full speed, no stopping for anything." The pilot nodded and heated up the engines, waiting for the go sign.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Koren walked down the asile onboard the Sentienel-class landing craft. The Stormtroopers onboard strapped in their seats. "Once the fighters have cleared a window we will be heading towards the shuttle bay. Troops from the political arm will be reaching the mid section of the ship and span outwards. Its a two prong mission." Koren told his fellow troops.

"Sir the Star Destroyer has given command for the Gamma-class assault shuttles to leave." Koren's communication officer said onboard the landing craft.

Two Gamma-class assault shuttles began to head towards the Frigate under fire. One carrying the space troopers to secure the hangerbay the other carrying the political officers towards midship. Turbolasers swung towards the incoming shuttles in an attempt to blast them out of the sky.

"Looks like the Captain is sending us in hot." Koren muttered. He waited until the Gamma-class assault shuttles were in position then sent the signal to his troops to begin leaving in the rest of the boarding craft.

Koren felt the floor shift as the landing craft took off. Beside him smaller boarding vessels, the Delta-class DX-9 Stormtrooper transports, left the Imperial Star Destroyer hanger towards the Nebulon-B frigate as the TIEs attempted to provide cover for the invaders.
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Having already connected fire control for the hardpoint, Kir found finishing the blaster cannon installation to be a relatively quick matter. He washed up and ate before the Aetos Tagma came out of hyperdrive, at which point he expected to be called to a briefing. Instead, he got an order to scramble on the double.

The wing commander's voice buzzed in Kir's helmet as he sped through his pre-flight checklist. "We've got rebel Z95 flights launching from a Nebulon-B frigate. We have to screen the Aetos Tagma, and get some space clear for her to take on the frigate."

The comm switched frequencies as Kir's squadron leader came on. "We'll be spearheading the wing - flight 2 with me, 3 to starboard, 4 to port, all close in. Don't press until the 'Tagma is clear... no joyriding, 03."

Following the first two flights, Kir led his out of the hangar and into space while activating his own command frequency. "These things are almost as fast as TIEs, and they're smaller targets than they look. Their length makes them a little more forgiving, though - aim for the centerline, and you'll score a hit even if you're a little late."

The squadron reformed above the destroyer and the rebel fighters were almost upon them. In classic raider style, they came in on angles, trying to draw the Imperial fighter formation apart. Kir's flight pivoted, drawing on a flight of four rebel fighters, and shredded the leader as he passed. Kir's port wingman swung behind the rebels and destroyed another. One of the remaining Headhunters pulled up and away, with Kir's wingmen in pursuit, while the other turned and dipped to attack Kir from below.

Kir arced his interceptor over the path of the rebel craft, laser cannons tracing space just meters behind him. Diving until he was parallel but opposite over the Z95, he studded the rebel fighter with blaster cannon bolts and imagined the outlaw's surprise after thinking he was outside the arc of fire of the interceptor's weapons. The blasters couldn't do any major damage, but were enough to disrupt the pilot long enough for Kir to perform half of a split-S and open up all four laser cannon into the rebel's tail. "Status?" Kir called.

"AT-25-09, okay."

"25-10, okay."

"Good," said Kir, "form up. Rear squadrons are cleaning up the zone. Let's cover those troop ships, and get ready to take it to those bastards."
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

"Commander Vaile, please provide as much cover as possible for the troopships," The captain ordered. Vaile nodded, than returned to his panel.

"All batteries , retarget to cover the troopships. Anti fighter batteries, careful not to hit them; Turbolasers, continue fire as ordered."

The forward turbolaser group that had gone offline sprang back to life, blasting their green bolts at the small, obsolete rebel cruiser in front of them. The armada of anti fighter cannons along the hull traced to keep up with the rebel fighters, faster than they had expected. Alot of the long range fire was directed at the small squadrons regrouping around the frigate.

"Sir, enemy fighters retargeting for the troop transports," A lower lieutenant said.

"All AF batteries, concentrate on protecting the troop vessels, maximum fire power!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

"THIS IS SOME STUPID SHIT! WHO THE HELL GAVE THE GO CODE WHILE THERE WERE STILL FIGHTERS LEFT?!" barked '9'. Their shuttle screamed through the void. Ardus laughed along with most of the squad. "Either the captain is very eager to score his first kill or he's looking to get rid of us." '2' reached across and jabbed '9'. "Could very well be both you kid. Most of the Navy isn't very happy with us!" The squad laughed even harder.

The pilot was twisting and turning trying to keep from getting hit by both enemy and friendly fire. "60 SECONDS TO DROP!"

Ardus and '2' pounded thier chests braces. Both were soon free, giving the hand signs for jump ready so to was the squad soon free.

"45 SECONDS TO DROP!" called in the pilot as the shuttle rocked to port from a weapon hit scored on the hull. "Shields gone!"

Ardus comm the pilot. "Get us to 500 meters of the frigate's hull then we'll float from there!"

"UNDERSTOOD, 20 SECONDS TO DROP!"

Ardus lined up with the squad along the hatch and prepared for the vent. "Pilot, once we're out you should bail aswell! Wait until the battle is over then call for pick up!"

"Aye Sir!" The pilot reached his planned range and threw the shuttle into a hard to port turn. Showing his undamaged side to the frigates gunners. "GO GO GO!" yelled the pilot as he fired his ion cannons into the frigate's shields over the spar. The already weaken sheilds bubbled and failed.

Ardus slammed the hatch panel with his armoured fist. The hatch blew and the squad along with the hatch were vented into space. They spun and twisted from the pressure and now lack of it. '2' and '11' both got their grapples to aim and hooked the frigate. They pulled the squad in and locked their boots to the hull. The squad took a few seconds to get their heads unrolled.

"Why can't we just let the shuttle land us?" complained '9'. "And why the hell is my suit being weird!" The squad laughed at the new blood. "That was the sheild wall coming back up." mocked '2' "A few seconds more and we would have been fried."

"Enough chatter! Breach the hatch and get us inside this ship. We don't want to be out here when her shields fail for good." The squad was quick to get inside. The hatch wasn't locked, so they just passed right in. Must have had someone docked here a very short while ago. The squad entered the ship the inner hull and found no one to block them. "No guards? Think they didn't see us coming?" "Maybe they saw the shuttle turn away and figured that no one made it." "Well that was the idea '9'."

The two teams split up and headed for their targets. "Captain, We are onboard but no one has met us so far. They may be looking to guard the shuttle bay with everything they have since our shuttle didn't dock. That hanger is going to get very messy."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Blaster fire raked along the Space Trooper assault shuttle uselessly striking against it shield as the troopers deployed. "Why do they bother to hit a ship with a hand weapon?" The co-pilot asked as he targeted the hangerbay full of people shooting upwards at them through the magnetic shield.

The pilot shrugged as he swung the ship to avoid the Frigate tracking turbolaser. A TIE zipped by and destroyed the small tower. "We're in a blind spot now." The pilot confirmed.

"Good. Inform the General and the Captain that we have created a blind spot." The Co-pilot told the communication officer onboard the shuttle.

Moments later the assault shuttle ion cannons let loose upon the Frigate hangerbay. The first few hits were absorbed by redundant saftey systems but finally the magnetic shield failed. A dozen rebels were blasted out into the cold hard vacuum of space.

Imperial Space Troopers flew into the deserted hanger sending back a transmission, "Local power cut off. Clear for the troop transports." The Imperial transports and the landing craft flew forward towards the hanger dodging incoming fire.

Koren stumbled a bit as the landing craft took a direct hit from a Z-95. The rear guns opened up from the landing craft and blasted one of the wings off sending the small one man fighter spiralling towards the dead planet below. "Prepare to land!" He yelled at the Storm Troopers. Being a General regulations made it so the transports lead the assault and were the first to open. By the time he walked down the landing craft walkway the portalble magnetic seal had been placed on the hanger and the Space Troopers had shut down all power besides artificial gravity.

"So much for the heavy resistance in the shuttlebay." Koren commented as his soldiers aimed a breacher at the doorway into the hangerbay.

"Ready when you are sir."

Koren nodded joggging out of the line of fire he nodded. A small missile fired forward into the door and punched through the bulkhead. Blaster fire greeted the Storm Troopers sending one flying backwards from a hit to his gut. One of the Storm Troopers tossed in a flash bang followed by a low velocity shrapnel gernade.

The flash bang temporarly blinded most of the defenders, those who's race couldn't adapt fast enough while the Storm Trooper helmets automatically darkened to protect the wearers. The low velocity shrapnel gernade was designed to penetrate flesh but not armor leaving the Storm Troopers who rushed in behind it perfectly safe. If a little sore to any pieces that hit a joint piece.

-Remain Star Trek-
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Ardus ran forwards with his team. The bridge was nearby and he hoped that it wouldn't be too well covered. If he was lucky the rebels would try to bottle neck the shuttle bay. He wasn't so lucky. "OH SH...!" Ardus dived into a wall and back around a corner. Eight rebels opened up on him and the Odds as the rounded, only ten meters from the bridge. Two of the rebels were manning a pair of light blaster cannons. Where most blaster pistols and rifles would just bounce off their armour. Blaster cannons could be a different story all on their own. '9' took a hit to the midsection and the cannon shot busted the armour around his gut. His airseals held but now even pistol and rifle fire could go through.

Ardus slammed against the corner and fired blind shots down the hall to keep the rebels from moving up. Ardus nodded towards '9' who was down and crawling into cover. "Quick '11', check him out!" '11' jumped over to help '9' and dragged him over to a futher wall to lean him up.

'9' struggled to lean, pain racing in him. He threw up in his helm, most of it blood. '11' reached to check on him but '9' pushed him off. "I'm fine jackass, deal with those damned rebs!" "BULL! No way you're fine, you're heart is spiking!" '11' reached forward again and '9' raised his weapon. "Deal with the rebs, you can't help me." '11' nodded and comm the Captain and General. "Trooper down, I repeat trooper down." '11' looked over at Ardus and even though they couldn't see each others faces, everyone knew what they would see. "Need MED EVAC ASAP, mortal in 20!"

'9' threw up more, this time all blood. He tried to move but his legs no longer worked. His armour started to pump in vast chems to help his body last. It would save him, but maybe give him a few more minutes. The painkillers were the most helpful of everything.

Ardus sent a private comm to General Koren. "General, get my boy out of here for me. I'm going to have to leave him behind."

----------------------------------------------------------------

'2' lead the evens towards the core. Only a minute into their run they heard '11's call for evac. '12' turned on the spot. "I should be there for them..." The team stopped next to the hatchway to the engine core room. '2' sighed, "Lets get this done with!" The evens opened the hatchway and ran in, two wide by three deep. The center pair used jump packs to leap to the top ramps in the room and target anyone that the lower pairs couldn't.

Only two rebel guards were there, both were gunned down before the whole team was even in the room. The dozen crewmen in the room tried to run, they failed. Eight seconds would pass in which the only living beings left were the "Evens". '2' called over the open comm. "Core room taken and under hold. We're cutting engines now and shields in ten seconds. Hold fire all heavy fire against the frigate. We've also cut their primary weapons power."

The team spread out to cover the to hatchways to the room and sealed themselves inside. A silent prayer for whoever had fallen. He only had 18 minutes left to live.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Kir rolled his fighter around the axis of the fire coming from the rebel fighter opposite him, then traced his own laser cannons into the nose and canopy of the Headhunter. He banked around the explosion where the Z95 had been and led his flight back into their position in the wing; the interceptor squadron closed its formation and herded the remaining Rebel fighters toward the rest of the Imperial wing. From his vantage point on the starboard side of the formation, Kir saw Dannick's assault shuttle buckle and collapse under fire from the frigate.

"Interceptor squadron, head home - outside flights first; the Tagma's space is clear," came the wing commander's comm.

Slowly banking his TIE, Kir checked the flight plan of the crippled shuttle and picked up Dannick's frequency. "Officer Dannick - do you require extraction?"

"Who the frak is this?!" came the static-filled reply. "Never mind - fifteen minutes, where we came in. It's quiet now, but the extraction point might get hot. Two squads plus prisoners - and I have a man down."

"Understood. Fifteen minutes," answered Elan.

Aboard the Tagma, Kir dropped out of his TIE and immediately began to heat up a Gamma-class shuttle. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" cried the squadron leader as he passed.

"There's a spec-ops - political branch - squad on that frigate with no way back. I'm going to get them."

"On whose authority?" demanded Squadron Leader Tarl.

"Officer Dannick."

"Very well. But I have no fighters ready yet to escort you. Take AT-25-09 and 10 as your co and gunner."

"Thank you, sir. I need medics, too." Kir summoned his flight and took off as soon as they and the two medics got in and sat down. He flew in close to the frigate without incident, but an A-wing began to launch from an auxiliary bay as the shuttle approached the primary bay amidships. The assault boat groaned as Kir wrenched it through 180 degrees and half of a roll in order to bring the forward firing arcs to bear on the fighter.

"Laser cannons-" began AT-25-10.

"No!" hollered Kir, "hit it with ion cannons!"

"But, sir-"

"NOW!" yelled Kir. The gunner hit the A-wing with a pair of ion bolts; electricity arced over its hull and the fighter dropped in place, blocking the launch bay. "Now scrap it, and that bay will be useless."

Kir swung the shuttle around and parked it in the main bay, two and a half minutes shy of Dannick's ETA. A blast door at the opposite end of the hangar slid open and a pair of Rebel crewmen walked in. "Keep the bird hot," Kir told the copilot and opened the cockpit hatch. He dropped off the side of the gangplank, taking cover behind it from the Rebels firing from the doorway, and dropped them with a spray of autofire from his pistol. He went to close the blast doors, climbed back into the shuttle's cockpit, and commed Darrick. "Your chariot awaits, sir. I've got corpsmen, but there are hostiles in the area and I have no troops to get them through."
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

"Roger that," Koren said into his comlink as news of the wounded soldier being picked up reached his ear, "Political branch has the engines, send the shuttles back to pick up reinforcements." He ordered.

His soldiers had used the low impact shrapnel gernades to clear their way around any obstacle. Moving at such lightning speed the rebels were ill prepared to stop them. That is until a group of three Storm Troopers came running around the turn towards the ship's command staff and an e-web cannon opened up on them. The torsos of all three soldiers exploded into a red midst as they collapsed.

"Sir, we have a hickup. E-web and the last of the rebels have baracaded the command center." One of Koren's aides told him.

"Bring up the display of the battle." Koren ordered. A 3d tactical display of the inside of the Frigate appeared at the small holopad his troops had dropped for him. Using his fingers Koren dragged a square around troops to hold the corner while ordering the assault shuttle he came over on to wait outside the viewport with its doors opened to vacuum. "Gotta love this new display unit." He murmured. "Space Troopers head outside the viewport and begin to cut through the hull outside the bridge. Assault shuttle I want you to scoop up anyone who is blasted out so make sure you are right on top of that opening. Seal and preasurize immediatel, override the slow process and begin doing it even before the shuttle doors are closed. Storm Troopers I want you to perform a holding action, keep yourselves safe but try to keep the rebels pinned in." He said into his comlink.

A series of acknoledges were heard as the troops moved into position. Space Troopers flew along the outside of the secured hull towards where the assault shuttle was hovering over the bridge. Lighting fusion cutters the space marines began to cut through the bridge of the rebel craft.

Paniced rebels began to flood the hallway the Storm Troopers were covering abandoning their E-web. The Storm Troopers switched to stun and opened fire cutting down those within reach of their stun bolts. The other slower rebels were sucked through the breached hull and into the awaiting Assault Shuttle.

"General sir, we have them!" The excited voice of the assault shuttle rung in Koren's ears.

"Good, Space Troopers seal the breach, assault shuttle take the prisoners to the Star Destroyer. I need crew for the Frigate on the next shuttles over while my men finish clearing the Nebulon. Congradulations men, we just earned the Empire a free frigate."

Koren saw the indicators of total crew loss at three. Almost free.

-Remain Star Trek-