Nexus war

sunnyside
Captain
Captain

Nexus war

Post by sunnyside »

I'm way too busy to play something like WoW or regular video games.

But I do play http://www.nexuswar.com

For those of you not familiar with browser based games of this sort (this is one of the early ones that set the trend), most everything your character does costs "action points" which regenerate over time. Meaning that you don't have to compete with people who have been playing for eight hours straight by using a diaper. Instead you typically do stuff with your characters twice a day, and it doesn't take very long to use up their actions.

Personally I like it as the limited number of actions makes the game more tactical once you get into raiding and all that, and you don't lose so much time to it.

Anyway I'm bringing this up here now because some of us have been chatting on that games forum about how newbie friendly it is both for using the current interface and actually having playing in the game vs wandering around confused. So I was wondering if some of you guys could humor me and just try diving into the game and see what you think, than let me know. Again the game is fun and wouldn't take much time at all to try out.

Oh and also when you're making new characters I think there are some links to FAQs on the wiki. Could you post which FAQs it goes to? They might need updating.

Actually if a number of you try it out and like it we could consider forming a USS Daystrom faction or something. I'd actually be interested in seeing how that would work out as well.