Squad Command (PSP)

Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Squad Command (PSP)

Post by Aaron »

I picked up a PSP yesterday along with the WH40K game Squad Command. It's a turn based squad strategy game, a rarity these days and it's the best game I've ever played. You play as the Ultramarines (ok that part sucks) engaged on a campaign on a generic Chaos infested planet, faced off against the Word Bearers, cultists and various warp spawn. I'm only up to mission six but so far I've been issued bolters, sniper rifles, plasma guns, missile launchers, lascannon and chainswords and a Predator tank (that thing is incredible).

Though I discovered today that the best approach is to use the explosive weapons (plasma, missile and battle cannon on the Pred) to just blow the crap out of everything and catch the enemy in the blast, the terrain is destructable so it's easy to catch them with shrapnell from a wall or building.

Anyone have it? Opinions?
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Re: Squad Command (PSP)

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Ohh, ive been looking at getting that, actually. I didnt know if it was any good though. Heh.

Guess it is.
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Squad Command (PSP)

Post by Aaron »

Jabber Swarky wrote:Ohh, ive been looking at getting that, actually. I didnt know if it was any good though. Heh.

Guess it is.
Oh it is, I'm on mission seven now and recieved a dreadnought, with a lascannon. Imagine the destruction being waged.