Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Enterprise Roleplay sign in

Post by Reliant121 »

GM is? If you mean me, then i'll add in a NPC captains character. He/she wont be as important though, and wont crop up masses. I'm planning on having a sort of hide-away kinda captain.

Or the vulcan can just command anyway.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Reliant121 wrote:GM is? If you mean me, then i'll add in a NPC captains character. He/she wont be as important though, and wont crop up masses. I'm planning on having a sort of hide-away kinda captain.

Or the vulcan can just command anyway.
Yep, I mean you.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Well...i will add a second, lesser NPC character, much like Teaos does with Captain Fletcher on the Daystrome.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Monroe wrote:Not too happy with how the RP turned out but I'll give it a try.

First Sergeant Monroe (to keep things simple, though sadly I'll break my Star Wars tradition, maybe i'll edit in a first name later)
MACRO
Ethnicity: Human- German / Scottish Mutt

He was born in Germany after his ancestors from Scotland move there following the third world war. He's kept a very strong German accent that has made understanding him difficult. He served for fifteen years in the United Earth Defensive force before being assigned onto the NX-06 with a company of MACROs, which he's the chief NCO of to help protect the explorers during their space exploration missions.
His brother is a convicted member of the Terra Prime terrorist organization and is serving a 40 year prison term for their part in the Mars incident.
Isn't it MACO? Macro-is a size prefix is it not?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I beleive it is MACO.

I'm currently working on an actual character, I'm thinking a lowly Ensign, maybe in engineering.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

me,myself and I wrote:

First Sergeant Monroe (to keep things simple, though sadly I'll break my Star Wars tradition, maybe i'll edit in a first name later)
MACRO

He was born in Germany after his ancestors from Scotland move there following the third world war. He's kept a very strong German accent that has made understanding him difficult. He served for fifteen years in the United Earth Defensive force before being assigned onto the NX-06 with a company of MACROs, which he's the chief NCO of to help protect the explorers during their space exploration missions.
His brother is a convicted member of the Terra Prime terrorist organization and is serving a 40 year prison term for their part in the Mars incident.
MACO stands for Military Assault Command Operations. Macro indicates a large size.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

ChakatBlackstar wrote: MACO stands for Military Assault Command Operations. Macro indicates a large size.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

My character:
Name: Richard Darwin
Race: Human
Physical characteristics: brown hair, brown eyes, 6'0", 150lbs, ambydexterious
Allergy information: maple (severe)
Psychological information: Mentally stable, though uncomfortable around women due to social anxiety. Not currently under treatment.
Other Info: Engineer. Great with machines, but terrible social skills so will never be able to be Chief; also is very unorganized. Good at following orders but takes everything literaly, and as such asks for clerification on occation. Skilled shuttle pilot but has difficulty with larger vessels. Very mild mannered; once asked if he was part Vulcan by an instructor. Has pet tribble (brown fur, sterile).

This is my first real character. A lot of the stuff is based off of me, though I picked the name randomly using the phone book. I picked 24 because that seemed like a resonable age.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

me,myself and I wrote:

MACRO

Same thing >.>
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Hey, Stitch, I'm flexible - if you wanted to make a chief engineer, go right ahead.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I just came up with my character's catch phrase. "Have you seen my phase pistol?" I know it's a rip off of Kevin Sorbo's bloopers but I don't care
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mikey wrote:Hey, Stitch, I'm flexible - if you wanted to make a chief engineer, go right ahead.
Actually, that is one thing I based off of myself. I would never be good in a command possition, and Chief Engineer would mean commanding engineers. Thank you though.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

OK. Difference between our characters then - mine (as you'll see; tech problems with my PDA's IR beaming, I'll get it up later on) is a cranky old bastard, but confidence and decisiveness are NOT qualities he lacks.
as Bull offed Custer
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:I just came up with my character's catch phrase. "Have you seen my phase pistol?" I know it's a rip off of Kevin Sorbo's bloopers but I don't care
My character can say, "No, whats a phase pistol?" Totally going to use a chaingun.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Name: Harvey Fulton
Human male, Caucasian
Lieutenant Commander, Starfleet
Chief engineer, NX-06
6'1", 187 lbs., brown hair/eyes

Harvey became part of Earth Starfleet simply as a way to further his knowledge of warp theory and starship design, after obtaining a few degrees and working in the private sector. Lacking a true spirit of exploration, his commission came strictly from his technical ability and desire to work on an operational starship; with a somewhat provincial, "all for Earth" attitude, though, his esprit d'corps has been bolstered somewhat by recent hostilities.

In general, Harvey is pretty cranky - in the absence of something relevant to complain about he'll find something else, real or imagined.
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
as Bull offed Custer