Starbase 173 - Regula One/Tango Sierra Science Station

Discuss the site here - suggestions, comments, complaints, etc.
Tholian_Avenger
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Starbase 173 - Regula One/Tango Sierra Science Station

Post by Tholian_Avenger »

I tried a search and didn't see anything overtly pertinent so...

I was reading your Comments on Starbase 173 and found this:

"In fact, the only external difference between Starbase 173 and Regula is in the mysterious "dome object" location on top of one of the circular modules attached to the station."

So I looked. I don't see the difference in the shapes of the two. I see the size difference, that is about like confusing a tabby with a tiger -- but no dome.

I think those circular modules you describe are the flat circles that jut from the center of the station (4 big, 2 small; 6 all). Right, well if that is the case then if you look at the Starbase 173 Images page you will see a dome on one those with some kind of barrel sticking out of an opened slot. It looks like a telescope dome to me.

On the Regula One Images page, the first picture is a Top View of the station. Now I can see the exact same dome on the top left (North West?) big flat circular horizontal centerline mounted disk. Even the Tango Sierra Science Station has this dome.

So am I just all catawampus or is the giant phaser/telescope of death thing on all three stations?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. vom Land der Ostern Blumen
Thol'yuns, hear your 'ssembly call you! ~ Up, lest worse than frost befall you! ~ To Webs! To Webs! To Webs, in Thol'ya! ~ Lo! All the tach'yun guards are lighted, let all hearts be now united! ~ To Webs ! To Webs! To Webs, in Thol'ya!

Advance the silk of Thol'ya Hurrah! Hurrah! ~ For Thol-i-a we take our stand, and live or die for Thol'ya! ~ To Webs! To Webs! and conquer peace for Thol'ya. ~ To Webs! To Webs and conquer peace for Thol'ya.