Patrick Stewart Reveals New Star Trek Movie Script Featuring Jean-Luc Picard Is In The Works

Star Trek : Picard
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Patrick Stewart Reveals New Star Trek Movie Script Featuring Jean-Luc Picard Is In The Works

Post by Nutso »

https://trekmovie.com/2024/01/05/patric ... the-works/
As Stewart continued talking about Star Trek movies he dropped a surprise; revealing there is a Star Trek movie script being written with him in mind:

“So it’s an ongoing procedure for me. I heard only last night about a script that is being written, but written specifically with the actor, Patrick [Stewart], to play in it. And I’ve been told to expect to receive it within a week or so. I’m so excited because it sounds like the kind of project where the experimentation that I want to do will be essential for this kind of material. It’s good at 83…”
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Patrick Stewart Reveals New Star Trek Movie Script Featuring Jean-Luc Picard Is In The Works

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Umm... I love Patrick Stewart... but he might be getting a bit too... old for a movie.
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Patrick Stewart Reveals New Star Trek Movie Script Featuring Jean-Luc Picard Is In The Works

Post by T'Pau »

Sadly, I have to agree. He has shrunken a bit and his voice has a audible quaver/roughness. Might be difficult to project tha Jean Luc swagger.
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
Pat Lovell
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Pat Lovell »

I sadly agree too, But right now they haven't given the Picard a Good ending like they did Kirk, They are probably trying to ease the Character(Picard) out of the movies, Thats just my thought