Star Trek: Picard | Final Official Season 3 Trailer

Star Trek : Picard
SlipperyStream47
Petty officer second class

Star Trek: Picard | Final Official Season 3 Trailer

Post by SlipperyStream47 »

It's finally out! The final trailer is much longer and more extensive than previous trailers. There's so much in there and so much to unpack, and I'm really excited. What do all of you think?
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Star Trek: Picard | Final Official Season 3 Trailer

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

I've seen the trailer now, presumably the latest one, as I hadn't seen it before. Not going to lie, the previous trailer held my attention more. I'll still be watching it as soon as it is released, so I'll give a verdict about it then.

I still need to catch up with Strange New Worlds and the latest season of Discovery as I have Paramount+ now (it comes with my Sky Stream subscription).
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

SlipperyStream47 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:27 pm It's finally out! The final trailer is much longer and more extensive than previous trailers. There's so much in there and so much to unpack, and I'm really excited. What do all of you think?
Not so excited because of how Season 2 went, but I will watch because I am a Star Trek fan. It will be nice to see how the other TNG characters are doing.
Stan - South Park
SlipperyStream47

Post by SlipperyStream47 »

Nutso wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:26 pm
SlipperyStream47 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:27 pm It's finally out! The final trailer is much longer and more extensive than previous trailers. There's so much in there and so much to unpack, and I'm really excited. What do all of you think?
Not so excited because of how Season 2 went, but I will watch because I am a Star Trek fan. It will be nice to see how the other TNG characters are doing.
Season 2 was definitely odd and sometimes disappointing, but at least it ended better than the first season (in my opinion). And the trailer looks more promising than any other season trailers.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

SlipperyStream47 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:35 am
Nutso wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:26 pm
Season 2 was definitely odd and sometimes disappointing, but at least it ended better than the first season (in my opinion). And the trailer looks more promising than any other season trailers.
I agree with Season's 2 ending. Its first episode and its last episode were good.
Stan - South Park
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Looking forward to 'TNG' Picard...the band is back together for one final gig!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

T'Pau wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:32 am Looking forward to 'TNG' Picard...the band is back together for one final gig!
Who would have thought that even ten years ago in 2013 that we would have eventually a sequel for the TNG crew post-Nemesis.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"