Star Trek: Picard S3 | Teaser | Paramount+

Star Trek : Picard
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Star Trek: Picard S3 | Teaser | Paramount+

Post by Nutso »

I'm going to spare you guys' time. It's just the characters popping as words are said.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Picard S3 | Teaser | Paramount+

Post by McAvoy »

Damn. Have they even started to film yet? Season 2 just finished a month ago.

I got $100 on Picard dying in the end. Thus finishing the story of him and Stewart can close the book on Trek.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

They filmed season 3 back to back with season 2.
email, ergo spam
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

‘Star Trek: Picard’ Season 3 Has Khan-Level Villain, Jean-Luc/Beverly Tension… And The Enterprise
A new villain

Without giving out any details on the plot, Kurtzman offered some details on a new character who will act as the main antagonist for the season:

Kurtzman: Terry [Matalas] very taken with the idea of kind of doing the final Next Gen movie. And it was really exciting to approach this from a place of ‘Who would these characters be now, so many years later?’ The kinds of movies that we—obviously Wrath of Khan is a massive touchstone for anybody who loves Star Trek. But I think one of the things that we love most about Wrath of Khan is the mind games between Kirk and Khan and the one-upsmanship. That has been a real North Star for us this season. The villain that we created—we do have a singular villain this season. I won’t say too much other than that she is amazing.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Nutso wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:04 pm ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Season 3 Has Khan-Level Villain, Jean-Luc/Beverly Tension… And The Enterprise
A new villain

Without giving out any details on the plot, Kurtzman offered some details on a new character who will act as the main antagonist for the season:

Kurtzman: Terry [Matalas] very taken with the idea of kind of doing the final Next Gen movie. And it was really exciting to approach this from a place of ‘Who would these characters be now, so many years later?’ The kinds of movies that we—obviously Wrath of Khan is a massive touchstone for anybody who loves Star Trek. But I think one of the things that we love most about Wrath of Khan is the mind games between Kirk and Khan and the one-upsmanship. That has been a real North Star for us this season. The villain that we created—we do have a singular villain this season. I won’t say too much other than that she is amazing.
I am calling it. It's going to be variation on Peter Welling's character from Enterprise.

Other possibility this new villain would be a Killmonger type of villain from Black Panther.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"