The Boys season 3

Everything else
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

The Boys season 3

Post by T'Pau »

Episode 1: choose to watch at your own peril, gentlemen...what I've seen, can never be unseen!!

Show is still terrific!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: The Boys season 3

Post by McAvoy »

I am very interested in Dean Winchester being a bad guy!

I heard some rumors his character being pretty powerful but still stuck in 1940.

I also think a 67 Impala should be shown at one point. Obviously not black.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
T'Pau
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by T'Pau »

Finished the season: they have continued to stretch what is possible on a streaming tv show..lots of 'wtf' moments..bring on season 4!
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

T'Pau wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:57 pm Finished the season: they have continued to stretch what is possible on a streaming tv show..lots of 'wtf' moments..bring on season 4!
Is it my imagination or are they getting more and more 'wtf' than the previous two seasons?

Like the Antman scene which is both horrific and hilarious. The Herogasm scenes too.

Also I really don't see Dean Winchester in Soldier Boy which is a good thing obviously. I was wondering if he wouldn't be able to shake that. Though he still talks in that gruff voice which is not Jensen's natural voice.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Finally saw it. It was great. Jensen Ackles knocked that character out of the park. Hope they bring him back, with the same personality. Butcher really messed everything up though. They could've finally ended the Supers' threat.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park