Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Series Premiere | Full Episode (Legally on YouTube)

Star Trek : Strange New Worlds
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Series Premiere | Full Episode (Legally on YouTube)

Post by Nutso »

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Series Premiere | Full Episode (Legally on YouTube)

Post by McAvoy »

That's new.

I pay YouTube a monthly fee for no commercials because I use YouTube alot while I drive. So much that my cell phone right now has a nice distinct burn into the screen. It's whiter at the video than the rest of the phone. Not a big deal.

Anyway, last time I checked it was $11 a month. Which is more than worth it instead of listening to two commercials of bullshit every five or whatever minutes.

I mean right now I am fully listening to a alternate reading of Game of Thrones unabridged books. The woman has a bit of lisp but no big deal.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | Series Premiere | Full Episode (Legally on YouTube)

Post by Nutso »

Star Trek: Prodigy's first episode was also shown on Paramount plus' YouTube channel. It's only 1st episodes not the entire season.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park